[Discussion][Poll] Anyone that is still using a "legacy" Xperia 2011 Device?

Still using anyone of the "legacy" Xperia 2011 devices?

• Total voters
Search This thread

SirBiggle

Sep 18, 2015
I am using the smultron. Used LX 12.1 for a while. I switched to LX 13 2 weeks ago.
I like the LX Kernels very much since all Memory Problems are gone. The device is much better then with stock.

daniLaLaLaLaLa

Sep 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
plus.google.com
I already given my Arc S with CM11 installed and expanded internal up to 4GB with my 32GB Class10 SD Card to my wife younger sister, how am i suprised to see she's happy with it and use it as her primary device. She said she's never encountered any problem on that device except camera quality quite low but she got Canon 700D and Galaxy Camera as her photography device, so no problem there.. Well Done dev for bringing excellent work to Xperia 2011! Thanks?

Sent from my LG-F400L using XDA-Developers mobile app

wajid iqbal

Nov 19, 2013
Using xperia Arc 4.0.4 Stock ICS....want to update 6.0 but i done have much idea for xperia custom roms flashing

La Grande

Jul 29, 2012
Mahallat
great topic
Im using Xperia arc s at least for 2 year but a month ago the battery was draining too fast ( 6 hours and the the phone dead)
I tried any roms any kernels and no luck plus i changed the battery and buy the orginal new battery and still no luck any ideas? ithink the Motherboard or chip is breaked somewhere.
plz help if you know the answer

Thanks

dr_yan

May 13, 2016
Arc S LT18i with Cyanogenmod 13.
Intended to use as a cycle computer with Open Street Maps.
Unfortunately although bluetooth works fine, neither bluetooth low energy (BTLE) nor ANT currently work, so cadence, speed and heartrate gadgets don't integrate.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Still using Xperia Ultimate HD for Xperia arc (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1920207)
    with LuPuSv16 Kernel

But I am searching for a better solution with less GCM and more Battery. (Do not playing games on this Device)
    Running LegacyXperia CM13 on my Xperia Arc. Got this phone as a hand-me-down as a replacement for a Samsung Galaxy Trend with a failing battery. I have to say I'm so pleased to be back with a Sony Ericsson device, I had an X8 (GingerDX) before the Samsung. These things are so easy to root, install custom roms and I love physical buttons. Marshmallow runs well enough for daily usage with 16GB Samsung EVO SD card. Much snappier than the Samsung with stock rom.

Edit: sorry for bringing back an old thread, heh