ERROR - Processing of loader.sin finished with errors.

Search This thread

vipinrahul

May 9, 2012
Hi All.

I'm having difficulty flashing LT18i_4.1.B.0.587_(1254-2184).ftf using the latest 2 versions of flashtool in my windows 10 sony vaio laptop. I even tried flashing baseband version and getting the same error message. I have already disabled driver signature verification and have installed the flashtool drivers.

Thanks
Vipin

pcfreaxx

Dec 28, 2013
Dortmund
hi there. i had the same problems. dont use the newest versions. i tried them too, with the same error. please use an older version for flashing (i am using flashtool 0.9.18.5 - worked like a charme. ) i think i found that solution here on xda.

good luck with that
greets

Reactions: vipinrahul

vipinrahul

May 9, 2012
hi there. i had the same problems. dont use the newest versions. i tried them too, with the same error. please use an older version for flashing (i am using flashtool 0.9.18.5 - worked like a charme. ) i think i found that solution here on xda.

good luck with that
greets
it worked...thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

good luck with that
    greets