All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo.
ROM OS Version: 7.1.2 Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.0
- note You must have unlock your bootloader on sony's page
- note You need to use the stock bootloader. If you switched to the Open Device Bootloader (d2203), please flash again the old bootloader. Here you have FTF file: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07...ew?usp=sharing). If you don’t remember the process, you can check it on google.
Cameras are not fully working. You can take panorama pictures but no videos nor photos (with Snap app). In some other apps you can take them sometimes. In cameringo for example you can take everything.
WiFi MAC address is a default address because TA is not being read yet. We are working to fix it. This only makes that some WiFi networks does not allow your phone to connect because another device with the same address is connected, but this is not usual so you shouldn't have problems with that.
- Songs may pause randomly after some time and continue after some secs.
- Some games might have a laggy audio problem (Pokémon Go for example).
you have to download the last version of boot.img and system.img from this link https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zQ?usp=sharing
choos arm 7.1 pico http://opengapps.org/(you can choos stock if you want pixel luncher)
Then, in your file explorer, go to « This computer » and search for the file « adb ».
Next, put files in the folder « adb ». Hold shift and click (right click). Then click on « open terminal » or do « cd » (you need to find the location of your file « adb »).
Boot your phone in Bootloader/fastboot (this is the exact same thing but with different names depending on how you call it).
in the terminal, type the command « fastboot devices »
You should see something like this for example :
Find your phone
Click on properties
Update the driver for your phone
Choose « Bootloader interface » and retry the command « fastboot device »
1. fastboot flash boot "name of boot".img 2. Boot TWRP with Vol - and flash LineageOS zip 3. Flash again any boot.img with fastboot or TWRP (using "Install image" option)
fastboot –S 256M flash system "name of system".img( that was for v1 && v2 )
Now all you have to do is flash the gapps in the recovery
for magisk go on https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...mless-t3473445
and download apk and magisk zip (of course use the boot named magisk )
After installing the ROM (you have to install in TWRP to create firmware symlinks)
you will have to flash again any boot.img with recovery (by fastboot or using TWRP)
@rmnhg Ramón Hernández
@Nicklas Van Dam
New release 06/01/18 v3
Tethering works now (in WiFi, BT and USB)
NFC works perfectly now
Now no user needs to flash additional firmware blobs
Camera working partially (I recommend you taking photos with panoramic mode and videos with other apps, like Instagram)
Magisk v15.2 is now supported
Sony's framework is preinstalled, you are able to download Sony's Apps from Google Play
Safety net passed using Magisk+Magisk Hide