[LINEAGE-OS][STABLE.V4.1][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL]14/02/2020[all variant]OMSv7

Search This thread

Ali Haide 001

Jun 15, 2017
root not working i used boot_twrp_rootv2.img and nothing with root have acess like xposed (flashed with .zip sdk 25), used Root checker and detected no have root acess.[/QUOTE
Hello,for root use boot twrp and than flash addon method for root,I used and I have root

Hey, friend did you flashed the magisk13.1.zip in recovery and installed the magisk apk?:confused:

To get root access you have to flash the magisk.zip in recovery (it will surely give you error while flashing, don't worry) after that reboot system and then install the magisk apk you will surely get root access:victory:

Root access can be achieved by using either of the two ways (Magisk or SuperSU) .:victory:

Hey, please before posting anything like this:rolleyes:
Be sure you read the whole topic (whole) and yeah others too ;)

Bye

Last edited:
Reactions: _Amido

Wojtek1983

Nov 5, 2016
Hello,ofcourse I flashed but not working root ,so than I use 2nd method and boot_twrp.img ,tell me why radio dont work in systemv2? I hv 1st boot img and systemv2

infus38

Nov 28, 2015
Hey, friend did you flashed the magisk13.1.zip in recovery and installed the magisk apk?:confused:

To get root access you have to flash the magisk.zip in recovery (it will surely give you error while flashing, don't worry) after that reboot system and then install the magisk apk you will surely get root access:victory:

Root access can be achieved by using either of the two ways.:victory:

Hey, please before posting anything like this:rolleyes:
Be sure you read the whole topic (whole) and yeah others too ;)

Bye

Thanks for help exactly :good:
For people don't realy know or don't know how for x problem pleas say nothing​
Bye

Last edited:

Ali Haide 001

Jun 15, 2017
Hello,ofcourse I flashed but not working root ,so than I use 2nd method and boot_twrp.img ,tell me why radio dont work in systemv2? I hv 1st boot img and systemv2

Buddy,You flashed the zip.
Did you faced any error during flashing the zip in recovery if yes then it's normal.
Just reboot system and install magisk apk you will get root access:victory:

And radio:rolleyes:
Did you read the topic?:eek:
Please read the topic and see at the bottom of the topic there is some news is given.
Read it and flash the boot amd radio will be fixed.:victory:

Reactions: infus38

VasyaFX

Sep 7, 2017
For D2203 supported?

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Now stop ,you will not be allowed to requested the status of rom on XDA

And become more polite if you want ask this type of question
Like say hello and thanks
Are all e3 devices supported (D2202, D2212, D2203, etc.)?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lineage-OS-Logo.png
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock android for your device.
    All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo.

Important info:
    ROM OS Version: 7.1.2 Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4

- Note: Warning! You are the only responsible of your actions, and especially of your use of your phone. Neither I, neither XDA, are responsible of your handling with your phone.
    - Note: You must have unlock your bootloader on sony's page
    - Note: You need to use the stock bootloader. If you switched to the Open Device Bootloader (D2203), please flash again the old bootloader. Here you have FTF file: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B07I-JdP5dQzSWs3SW1uYXVsWjg/view?usp=sharing). If you don’t remember the process, you can check it on Google.
    Working
    All

Almost working
    Cameras are not fully working. You can take panorama pictures but no videos nor photos (with Snap app). In some other apps you can take them sometimes. In cameringo for example you can take everything. Fixed on V4!

Known issues
    WiFi MAC address is a default address because TA is not being read yet. We are working to fix it. This only makes that some WiFi networks does not allow your phone to connect because another device with the same address is connected, but this is not usual so you shouldn't have problems with that. Fixed on V4!
    Audio bugs:
    • Songs may pause randomly after some time and continue after some secs.
    • Some games might have a laggy audio problem (Pokémon Go for example).

Download
    You have to download the latest version of boot.img, recovery.img and system.img or flashable zip from this link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B07I-JdP5dQzM1FRbXY4bGt4VzQ?usp=sharing
    For Google apps (Play Store, Google account...) go to http://opengapps.org/, choose Arm for Android 7.1 and select any variant you want. We recommend Pico variant as is the smalles one (you can choose stock if you want Pixel launcher).

Install
    You need to install adb and fastboot. If you don’t know how to do that, click on the link down below.
    https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2588979
    Then, in your file explorer, go to « This computer » and search for the file « adb ».
    Next, put files in the folder « adb ». Hold shift and click (right click). Then click on « open terminal » or do « cd » (you need to find the location of your file « adb »).
    Boot your phone in Bootloader/fastboot (this is the exact same thing but with different names depending on how you call it).
    Before all, you have to start cleaning the device so do a wipe then:
    In the terminal, type the command « fastboot devices »
    You should see something like this for example :
    Code:
      CVH7N15B11004115      fastboot
    If it isnt’t the case
    go to Device Manager
    Find your phone
    Click on properties
    Update the driver for your phone
    Choose « Bootloader interface » and retry the command « fastboot device »
    Now, you’ve done a big part of the work! You only have to type the following commands.

Commands
    Code:
    1. fastboot flash boot "name of boot".img
    2. (Starting from V4 - 2020-01-23) fastboot flash FOTAKernel "name of recovery".img
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]3. Boot TWRP with Vol - and flash LineageOS zip[/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR="Red"]IMPORTANT:[/COLOR] Only if Magisk was automatically installed after flashing LineageOS zip and after the first reboot the ROM is not booting:[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Flash again any boot.img with fastboot or TWRP (using "Install image" option)[/COLOR]
     [COLOR="red"][STRIKE]fastboot –S 256M flash system "name of system".img[/STRIKE] (that was for v1 && v2 )[/COLOR]
    You will boot into your new ROM.

IMPORTANT!
    If your Xperia E3 model is D2202 or D2212 (3G-only single and dual SIM variants) you may need to flash an additional firmware zip in order to get SIM card working if it does not work after the first boot. Here you have the link:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B07I-JdP5dQzRG83U2d2aXBmUWM?usp=sharing
    Note that there is a zip for each variant, but this is only to avoid confusion. Both are the same zip and you can flash any of them.

Extras
    Now all you have to do is to flash the GAPPs in the recovery.
    For Magisk go to https://xdaforums.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445
    and download Magisk app and zip (ONLY FOR VERSIONS BEFORE V4: using the boot named Magisk) and its corresponding Magisk version.

Contributors
    @rmnhg Ramón Hernández
    @infus38 Thomas
    @Konstantinosj77
    @galaxyfreak
    @adfad666
    @vinay
    @jerpelea
    @Dhruv
    @jpzex
    @Nicklas Van Dam
    @madcodez

Changelog
    - note only last change will be post ( change log for v1 and v2 was remove )
    New release 14/02/20 v4.1
    Fixed a sensors bug introduced on V4. Now sensors should work as before.

New release 23/01/20 v4
    Recovery is now independent from Boot partition! Now you should flash recovery image to FOTAKernel using fastboot or to "recovery" partition using TWRP. With this measure you can flash any Magisk version without waiting us to update boot.img.
    Camera fully working now! Torch also works. The only thing you can't do is to enable Noise Reduction on Snap as it is not supported on Stock ROM
    Bluetooth and WiFi addresses are now fine. They should be the same as the stock ones.
    Compass may work better.

New release 06/01/18 v3
    Tethering works now (in WiFi, BT and USB)
    NFC works perfectly now
    Now no user needs to flash additional firmware blobs ;) This is not always working.
    Camera working partially (I recommend you taking photos with panoramic mode and videos with other apps, like Instagram)
    TWRP 3.2.1
    Magisk v15.2 is now supported
    Sony's framework is preinstalled, you are able to download Sony's Apps from Google Play
    Safety net passed using Magisk+Magisk Hide

XDA:DevDB Information
    LINEAGE-OS OMSv7, ROM for the Sony Xperia E3

Contributors
    infus38, rmnhg
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V4.1
    Stable Release Date: 2020-02-14

Created 2018-03-23
    Last Updated 2020-02-14
    Camera is starting to work :)
    Hi all
    Again and again and again
    How many time I'll have to say
    Politeness isn't difficult ! We're not your slaves !
    Say hi or hello as you want ( that the minimum you can do )
    Thanks is also appreciate
    Now you'll be respectfuly , follow xda rules (regarding eta , and stop ask in private ) and I'll not have to be like that anymore
    I'm not a police man , and I won't become it
    However it's enought we're respecting you so you've to respect us .
    Thanks and have a good day
    Can We Use Oreo(Go Edition) in xperia e3 d2212 so we have more fun.... I see that app 50% take less place..... So i want to install can i works on d2212 varient:p:p:confused::confused:

We will see later we have many project for this phone for now , do not worry and pleas stop asking like that for think or for camera
    Remenber pleas, we are student
    and we do that when we can , we are busy a bit :(
    ;) Have a nice day
    New release 06/01/18 Changelog
    Tethering works now (in WiFi, BT and USB)
    NFC works perfectly now
    Now no user needs to flash additional firmware blobs ;)
    Camera working partially (I recommend you taking photos with panoramic mode and videos with other apps, like Instagram)
    TWRP 3.2.1
    Magisk v15.2 is now supported
    Sony's framework is preinstalled, you are able to download Sony's Apps from Google Play
    Safety net passed using Magisk+Magisk Hide
    IMPORTANT
    After installing the ROM (you have to install in TWRP to create firmware symlinks) you will have to flash again any boot.img with recovery (by fastboot or using TWRP)

@rmnhg Ramón Hernández && @infus38 Thomas we hope you will like it