Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

UltraGamerHD

Aug 15, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Can we use acpuclock of CM10 in stock? Of different minor revisions?

Ok so I added SmartAssV2 and 1.3 GHz Overclock but I cannot get the Kernel to compile I get this error:
Code:
In file included from arch/arm/mach-msm/clock.c:27:
arch/arm/mach-msm/clock.h:184: warning: 'struct clk_init_data' declared inside parameter list
error, forbidden warning: clock.h:184
make[1]: *** [arch/arm/mach-msm/clock.o] Error 1
make: *** [arch/arm/mach-msm] Error 2

NSDCars5

Feb 17, 2013
Over there
nsood.in
Ok so I added SmartAssV2 and 1.3 GHz Overclock but I cannot get the Kernel to compile I get this error:
Code:
In file included from arch/arm/mach-msm/clock.c:27:
arch/arm/mach-msm/clock.h:184: warning: 'struct clk_init_data' declared inside parameter list
error, forbidden warning: clock.h:184
make[1]: *** [arch/arm/mach-msm/clock.o] Error 1
make: *** [arch/arm/mach-msm] Error 2

Can you show me the sources? Upload them to GitHub or something?

D

Deleted member 5439257

AWESOME! surely going to enjoy this!

Side note: how did you eventually managed to do it? I got stuck the whole time...

Mats

Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

wasturaka

Jul 1, 2013
Bogor
CRAZYYY! Sorry :p but will this work on my e dual? Latest firmware (jellybean second update)

Sent from my Sony Xperia E Dual

UltraGamerHD

Aug 15, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
OK, but I guess you are supposed to upload a copy of the source of the kernel that you have built, (after modding) to GitHub or something, right?
Its easier to keep track of this project that way.

I never built it from source I extracted the elf file replaced the ramdisk and zImage from the stock kernel.sin and then compiled. I didn't build from source and I cannot get the kernel to compile if I wanted to build from source.

NSDCars5

Feb 17, 2013
Over there
nsood.in
@wasturaka Probably won't, but you can try. Also, jjm34 had a JB dual recovery, didn't he?
@UltraGamerHD Ah... right. I was looking for the sources that @KDB223 was looking for; I already knew about this place. :p

However, I still like what I see; thanks for the CWM (might actually convince me to stock)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts