Post in the coming days will be updated to better appearance theme.
Rom is in "dev" also, if I do not intend it to run through the graphics so far.
Page for Polish people: forum.android.com.pl
And We are on Facebook group: Crew Blur Group
All the questions asked in the post and not the priv.
Do you like or is used by my Rom? Press "thanks" you'll be grateful
I answer every question asked by the user even though the user has already asking trivial questions
If you do not like the rom is not only insult me just look for another rom here on xda developers
If you find errors dt. rom is the most you can send us a message PRIV
Today, the test gets to you rom called "Blur" now ->"dev"
Rom is designed for Xperia J. Rom will work only with the stock kernel.
Rom was my second project that I abandoned because of Allure rom for J.
I found this rom and I thought why not freshen it up. A lot of people have locked bootloader unlock or do not want to because of the guarantees.
Rom is based on the stock soft.
The topic I wrote that I finished Donate? For these devices but point out that this is "old" project, which has been renovated.
Many users have a locked bootloader or do not want to unlock it
I present to you Blur
- Based on the oficialnym sofcie from Sony, Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- Walkman Player (this later)
- Sony Keyboard 2013
- Playstation certificates (built-in ROM)
- Tweaks (not 100 500 100 900, but those of Crew Blur)
- More themes to choose from
- Xperia Home 2013 + widgets
- Launcher Inspire
- Built-in applications GAPPS
- Xperia lockscreen 2013
- optimization applications (faster their action)
- turned off some unnecessary services
- removed unnecessary applications
- Please report me
- Xperia J device
- Locked/Unlocked bootloader
- Stock kernel
- newest baseband
- - Download ROM (+ optional addons-soon i add) and put it on your SD Card.
- - Flash correct Kernel - any for Stock based ROMs
- - Go to CWM Recovery and make Full Wipe and Wipe Cache, then clean your Dalvik
- - Choose .zip to flash and select my ROM. Wait...
- - Done! Reboot and feel free to use this!
Sony soft and kernel
My Team "Crew Blur"