Disclaimer Everything on XDA Developers is tried by your own choice and own free will. We are not responsible in the unlikely case your device gets bricked damaged. Or in the very unlikely case your device turns into a deceptacon and takes over the world.
new home 6.1.2.A.0.1.
first rom had a full working backup restore app.
new setup wizard.
new original framework 4.2.2 with colorzing.
default file manager.
Locked Bootloader Installation Instructios
I recomend staring on rooted .31 firmware. Make a nandroid backup before you do anything
1a) download rom zip & ftf file place rom zip on the root of sdcard not in a folder.
2)Download & install CWM from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2333078 the jb kernel to reflash is .21 FW just flash my kernel ftf.
3) Boot into CWM wipedata/factory reset wipe cache partition Navigate to Advanced wipe Dalvik cache
4) Next navigate to mounts & storage format/system (ONLY SYSTEM)
5) Next go to install zip from sdcard. Then Choose zip from sdcard. Find my !!DarkX_MooNIEX!!_V1. XJ..zip install.
6) When Installation has finished navigate back to advanced and choose fix permitions
7) After that take the battery out for at least 10 seconds[/COLOR] (NOOB'S DO NOT LET THE PHONE BOOT UP AS THE ICS KERNEL IS STILL INSTALLED YOU WILL GET A BRICK)
7) Take out battery Flash my kernel ftf or you can use vengeance kernel.
8) Open flashtool drag my Stock Kernel ftf file you downloaded into the flashtool window when files have finished preparing connect phone in flashmode (hold vol- key while connecting usb) when its finished flashing reboot. Enjoy.
Unlocked Bootloader Installation Instructions
1) Download rom zip, ftf . place Rom on externel sdcard
2) Fastboot CM10 kernel for CWM. Boot into CWM
3) Wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partiton, go to advanced wipe dalvik cache. then go to mounts & storage format system.
4) Go to install zip from sdcard choose zip from externel sdcard. flash rom.
5) when installation is finished go back to advanced choose fix permissions.
6) Next take out battery open flashtool & flash my kernel ftf
7) Reboot device. Enjoy