NOW WORKS FOR FIRMWARE VERSION 11.3.A.2.33
I just thought I'll share the method I used to root my Xperia E C1505!
I do not take any responsibility if anything happens to your device.
Proceed at your own risk!
Sony Xperia E (Locked Bootloader)
FTF FILES TO FLASH (Download both of the these and put them into \Flashtool\firmwares folder)
File 1: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ps...1.3.A.0.47.ftf
File 2: http://www.4shared.com/file/NLAKKZQ-...23_Unbra.html?
Framaroot APK: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2130276 (DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION)
After you have got all the files we can begin!
1) Open up flashtool and click the lightning icon and select Flashmode and the Following:
C1505 11.3.A.0.47 (Untick DATA AND CACHE) (TICK EVERYTHING EXCEPT KERNAL IN THE EXCLUDE SECTION)
2) Click on Flash and turn off your xperia e, after your xperia e has turned off plug in the usb cable while holding the volume down key.
3) Flashtool will begin to flash, after the flash has completed remove the usb cable and power on your xperia e. (WIFI WILL NOT WORK).
4) Once your xperia e has fully booted up, go back onto flashtool and select the ARROW Icon and browse for the Framaroot APK & Install.
5) Once the Framaroot APK has been installed open it up and click on GANDALF, it should come up with sucess and now reboot your xperia e.
6) After the reboot go back to flashtool and click on the lightning icon, select Flashmode and the Following:
C1505 11.3.A.2.23 (Untick DATA AND CACHE) (TICK EVERYTHING EXCEPT KERNAL IN THE EXCLUDE SECTION)
7) It will begin to Flash and you will have root on latest version with everything working.
ENJOY! DONT JUST SAY THANKS CLICK IT!