Here is the guide that will direct you How to go back to Stock Android in Sony Xperia E Single.
I've made My Stock Android Firmware file .FTF
First of all get it from the link shown below:
Mediafire Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/c4...23_Generic.ftf
I have made Sony Xperia E Single C1504 Stock Firmware based on version 11.A.2.23
Which will not give any error while flashing.
It will give a smooth flashing.
Now, download Flashtool for Sony by @Androxyde in case you don't have ! :P
Link : http://www.flashtool.net
Install Fastboot Drivers and Flashmode drivers.
1. Put downloaded .FTF file into this directory
2. Now open Flashtool and Put your phone into Flashmode.
3. Click on the lightening icon in the upper left side first.
4. Select Flashmode and select firmware you want to flash incase you haven't put .FTF file in the Flashtool firmwares directory you can still browse it and select it from the dirctory which contains that file.
- No final verification
6. Now click Flash.
7. Get yourself some coffee or beer and wait.
8. Voila ! Now you have your Sony Xperia E Single back into it's Original Stock Android.