HELP, i NEED A QPST BACKUP OF XPERIA E, I'VE BRICKED MY PHONE

Search This thread

DaniLau

May 16, 2015
Dear friends, please someone can HELP ME??? I have bricked my xperia e C1505, no fastboot, no flashmode, no bootloader, nothing! Only Qualcomm HS-USB QLoader 9008! I need a backup of another Xperia E phone with QPST, so i can restore on my phone from the backup.
If someone want help me, and don't know QPST and how make a backup, I can explain his how make it.
PLEASE HELP ME, THANKS

Jay4ü

May 29, 2016
Lapu Lapu City , Cebu
Dear friends, please someone can HELP ME??? I have bricked my xperia e C1505, no fastboot, no flashmode, no bootloader, nothing! Only Qualcomm HS-USB QLoader 9008! I need a backup of another Xperia E phone with QPST, so i can restore on my phone from the backup.
If someone want help me, and don't know QPST and how make a backup, I can explain his how make it.
PLEASE HELP ME, THANKS

uhm, bro. maybe that issue is in your battery. So the flashmode is only Volume down while connecting the cable. The green led lightups and that's it. Flash any Kernel for JB and restore the backuped file. That's simple! I almost used my Xperia E almost 3 years but seems I don't face this issue. Also I don't know this phone has qpst but seems doesn't. Bro, I f this helps you, reply me, okay?? Thanks!!!