√ Xperia J (ST26i) with 11.0.A.3.28, 11.0.A.7.5 firmware
√ Xperia Tipo(Dual) (ST21i, ST21i2) with 11.0.A.1.8, 11.0.A.4.22, 11.0.A.6.5 and 11.0.A.6.8 firmware
√ Xperia Miro (ST23i) with 11.0.A.5.5 firmware
√ Xperia E(Dual) (C150x/C160x)) with 11.1.A.0.68 firmware
NB: Xperia J (11.2.A.0.21) and E single sim JB cannot root with UnlockRoot. Use this for Xperia J [ROOT] Xperia J JB 11.2.A.0.21 - Easy + 100% Working [Unlocked Bootloader] and this for Xperia E JB Xperia E Root
√ Your phone and an USB Cable
√ Sony PC Companion or Microsoft MTP Driver
√ Have a internet connection to detecting your phone
1. Download and Install UnlockRoot (not UnlockPhone)
2. Plug USB Cable into your phone, and wait the UnlockRoot detecting your phone
3. Click Root
4. Wait until rooting is complete
5. Finish, dialog bar coming and follow instruction to reboot your phone.
6. If anyone got message want to install BatterySaver, just click no.
This app not made by me, I want to share to everyone to simple rooting your phone.
If anyone can't use UnlockRoot on Windows 8, try this method
1. Go to the right bottom corner of the desktop and wait for the side menu to appear. When it's there click on the gear icon with the title "Settings".
2. Now click on the entry "More PC Settings", then click on the entry "General".
4. Scroll down to "Restart now" (under "Advanced startup") and click it.
5. Wait a bit for a menu.
6. Now click "Troubleshoot", then "Advanced Options" and after that click "Windows Startup Settings".
7. Click on "Restart"
8. After it restarts, a blue menu with options will come. Press F7. Let your PC start. Now try.
- Official Sony Xperia J Indonesia Facebook Group
- And others..
Sorry for my English.
have a nice try!
Sent from my ST26i using xda premium