If you want to see how much I've made check my signature and find my website or look in all my projects post inside XDA :P.
Credits goes to Sony, gavster26 and DooMLoRD .
'Rare' is single project for Xperia J, as this is my new daily device after Xperia X10, so I wanted to make something I like on new device, that's why I'm bringing you this .
- DiXperia 'Rare' is my ROM based on official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- Most of features are written below, so start reading this big thread! Hope you still want do that, and use my ROM .
- Based on JB 4.1.2, with Sony Xperia apps and framework.
- Create Yourself ™ - my own idea. You've seen this in all DiXperias - it's something like "you choose stuff and version you like, and if you need something, you just apply this like extra file. No need to delete tons of apps you don't using and won't" - it's simple, fast, and has potential .
- Playstation Certificate.
- Walkman player.
- Changing music via lockscreen.
- Xperia swype keyboard.
- Scripts, tricks, tweaks - they promise lot of fun, lot of performance and lot of stability ^^.
- I think it's enough but you know it's not everything - I'm sure I missed a lot of features, but it's up to you to test it yourself if you really want to using this ROM.
Just come and get it in second post .
- Of course Root + Busybox.
- Bootloade can be locked or unlocked, but prefer UL, as it's easier to change Kernels etc..
- Required Kernel.
- CWM Recovery.
- Download ROM (+ optional addons) and put it on your SD Card.
- In fastboot mode flash 1_DX_CWM.img file (download below).
- Go to CWM Recovery and make Full Wipe and Wipe Cache, then clean your Dalvik, fix Battery and Fix Permissions. (if needed, make /system format too)
- Choose .zip to flash and select my ROM. Wait...
- Done! Reboot and pull out battery, give few second, then put on battery again.
- Next go to fastboot mode again and flash kernel.sin (download below) and turn on device.
- Feel free to use it!
==> Important <==
Don't want make mess here, so just go and read Suggestions, cause there are some nice advices to get DXR working like it should (we need change some settings after flashing and booting ROM ).
Post #4 explains everything .
And bugs are in 3rd post .
Golden-Suggestion -> If you like my work and you are using it right now, please glorify it on your signature with this graphic:
- Don't use any backup! (it doesn't mean you must delete yours, but be sure that it can create some problems. If you replace backup and everything is cool - that's cool! )
- After flash my system give it 1 day for better stability and the second one for applicate all scripts/tweaks/tricks.
- Simple, but no one understand it. If you want to have better battery life just decrase brightness.
- In my opinion, smartassV2 or interactiveX (choose yourself), and frequency of CPU from ~0.3GHz to ~1.3GHz gives awesome stability and performance .
- In Dev Settings, delete three types of animations.
- Use 2D render in Dev Settings.