By amnher, Senior Member on 14th November 2013, 10:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th August 2015, 01:56 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxda_gr

Hello,
i had asked coloud in the past about the compatibility of their headsets with SONY XPERIA L but they weren't sure if they'll work with Xperia L and that stopped me from buying them. I just saw that they worked for you! Can you tell me the exact model of the coloud headets you buyed and works its microphone and answer/terminate button?
Thanks a lot,
Nick

hey man
Sadly, I cannot recommend the coloud phones to anyone. The right speaker simply degraded in sound quality really fast, to the point I simply couldn't stand using it anymore, so I just shelved it... And after a while the rubber material of the chord also deagraded, turned sticky, horrible. All of that with very light or no use at all.

It could be that I was just very unlucky with the speaker going bad, but the material, if it is still the same one used, is really stupid of a choice as it degrades with time. and as for the button. it should work, depending only on the phone specs.
Im using a moto g 2014 for a year now. I bricked my xperia l xD

25th August 2015, 09:33 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackner

hey man
Sadly, I cannot recommend the coloud phones to anyone. The right speaker simply degraded in sound quality really fast, to the point I simply couldn't stand using it anymore, so I just shelved it... And after a while the rubber material of the chord also deagraded, turned sticky, horrible. All of that with very light or no use at all.

It could be that I was just very unlucky with the speaker going bad, but the material, if it is still the same one used, is really stupid of a choice as it degrades with time. and as for the button. it should work, depending only on the phone specs.
Im using a moto g 2014 for a year now. I bricked my xperia l xD

Hi, thank you very much for your response,
that's too bad to hear, since they look very nice at photos. I'm disappointed from the fact that is so hard to find a proper handsfree for this device! i thought it would be piece of cake, but it's not... Where are the years that every phone(even the cheap ones) had it's own handsfree in the box?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)