AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!
Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.
If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This ROM isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!
* Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed!! * Please make nandroid backup before flashing this as a precaution! * Try this ROM at your own risk!
In the beginning we would like to thank:
- SlimBean rom team
- CarbonRom team
- LiquidSmooth rom team
- Omni rom team
- DU team
- @LorD ClockaN
We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
Latest Release: Version 12.1
- Download Link: Download AICP Nougat [2017-08-28]
- Download Link: Download AICP Nougat [2017-06-17]
- Download Link: Download AICP Nougat [2017-05-06]
- Download Link: Download AICP Nougat [2017-04-01]
- Download Link: Download AICP Nougat [2017-03-25]
- Download Link: Download AICP Nougat [2017-01-08]
- Download Link: Download AICP Nougat [2016-12-19]
- Download Link: Download AICP Nougat [2016-11-23]
- Download Link: Download AICP Nougat [2016-11-06]
- Download Link: Download AICP Nougat [2016-11-01]
Full Changelogs: Go to Settings->AICP Extras->Changelogs.
- Don't disable Heads-Up. You wont be able to answer phone calls otherwise.
- You tell... :P
ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy android. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.
How to flash:
- Download Latest AICP Nougat Build
- Download Gapps [Optional]
- Take Nandroid Backup via Recovery
- Recommended- Full wipe and Factory reset
- Format System, Data, Cache, Dalvik-cache and Clean Install the ROM
- Flash ROM using recovery
- Flash Gapps [Optional]
- Flash Magisk or SuperSU to get root access [Optional]
- NOTE- To access FOTA recovery(CWM/TWRP) after flashing AICP, press vol+ on reboot.
- Beware- ROM has Gapps persistance in between dirty flashes.
Kernel in this ROM follows
PREREQUISITE FOR OTA:
To be able to flash over OTA app, TWRP recovery is needed.
You can still use CWM and OTA app, but only to download zip file and flash it manually from within recovery. Zip gets saved under AICP_ota folder on your internal SDCard.
If you want to contribute to the AICP or wanna see what is being worked on/merge feel free to visit our gerrit, link is at the bottom!!!
IceColdJelly AICP G+ community
You want to see a normal night at the DEV office, click here!!
Android Ice Cold Project 12.1, ROM for the Sony Xperia L
Source Code Rom:https://github.com/AICP
Source Code Kernel:https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_sony_msm8930
Source Code Device:https://github.com/STRYDER-007/aicp_device_sony_taoshan
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
Last Updated 2017-08-28