#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/
You get all those well known features of a custom kernel, like usual sets of IOScheds and governors, tweaks optimizations. However I will be only mentioning the key ones:
- Wake Gestures - Double Tap, Sweep Up, Down, Left, Right, Diagonals, Draw 'L' and 'V'
- Music Mode - Control Music without even unlocking the device.
- Pocket Mode - Turns off wake gestures when it detects it in pocket to save battery
- ZD Charger Control - Full control over USB charging currents.
- ThunderSonic Engine - An unique, customizable sound control driver written by @varun.chitre15 for MSM8930 boards.
- Dynamic Fsync 1.6 - This feature does not need any introduction, however it is now more optimized to run when screen is off, while halt when screen is on.
- Overclock to 1.5Ghz, Underclock to 188Mhz
- Permissive SELinux in kernel.
- Uses live Ramdisk patching during flashing, so need not worry about ROMs on which you are flashing on.
Android 4.4 based ROMs - Theoretically yes, testers needed for confirmation.
Android 5.x based ROMs - Theoretically yes, testers needed for confirmation.
Android 6.0 based ROMs - Yes and confirmed by me working on CM13.
- Download and put zip in phone.
- Go to recovery and flash it. No need of wiping anything. And the zip will flash appropriate files depending on your system.
- Reboot & Enjoy.
Toolchain used - GCC 4.8 by Google for stability.
Source - https://github.com/TeamButter/zd_taoshan
Downloads - Here
- Presenting my very own app to control wake gestures. Find it here - ZD Kernel Control
- For which phone will it work? Sony Xperia L with above ROMs.
- Do I need to have Unlocked BootLoader? Yes
- thewisenerd - For bringing up new DT2W for XL, and many other stuff.
- varun.chitre15 - For bringing LP to XL, CAF Kernel for LP, ThunderZap Kernel, ThunderZap Control App and many more.
- showp1984 - For original DT2W driver.