Update!! Here it comes, finally
- Added Support for Android 5.0.2
- Switched to a different input sync method to improve doubletap2wake and reduce single tap to wake. They are not fully eliminated though
- Changed LED colours while booting, for a distinction
- Slightly increased vibration duration while booting to recovery
- Music Mode Added, fully written by me and described below
- Interactive Script to control kernel key features with ease, written by me, described below
- 'A little bit smarter' Flashable Zip
Recovery Key Combo still doesn't work
Download - http://devhost.xda-developers.com/2nrW
About Flashable Zip?
The zip packs kernel and modules for both Android 5.0 and 5.1. But no need to worry, while flashing, it will automatically detect which version you are running, and flash the suitable version. Smart eh?
About Interactive Gesture Script?
After flashing the zip, reboot, let the system settle if you allow, then open terminal and type -
Press Enter, and then type,
What you see should be pretty easy to understand, and easy to use as well.
As you will see, there are now 3 options - none, dt2w and Music Mode.
Note : By default, Music Mode is turned on after every boot.
About Music Mode?
It allows media control by interacting with the touch when its off.
When on, the central region (along horizontal) behaves as media buttons. The central part is play/pause button, left part of play/pause button is previous button while right part is next button.
There maybe some confusion, so I will post a pic explaining the same shortly.