FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][6.0.1][UNOFFICIAL] Android Ice Cold Project 11.0 [UPDATED 17-08-2016]

2,738 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,295
 
By STRYDER~007, Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer on 5th January 2016, 02:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th January 2016, 02:12 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
awesome rom! But how do i use sdcard0 for storing apps? I'm unable to use it! should it be in ext4 format only?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160106-192215.png
Views:	406
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	3601011  
 
 
6th January 2016, 02:26 PM |#22  
STRYDER~007's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 9,295
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xperia_L

I'm on RR 5.6.0 and here i can't find ambient display. Anybody here who found it in this ROM?

Some features which are not there will soon be implemented as the RR source gets updated.. Have patience.. Many new features will come soon..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amogh Thambi

awesome rom! But how do i use sdcard0 for storing apps? I'm unable to use it! should it be in ext4 format only?

Yes set it to ext4.. There might be some permission issues in the source since it's still work in progress!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to STRYDER~007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift STRYDER~007 Ad-Free
6th January 2016, 04:10 PM |#23  
Lorenz15's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 338
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYDER~007

Some features which are not there will soon be implemented as the RR source gets updated.. Have patience.. Many new features will come soon..

Okay, I will wait for it
6th January 2016, 08:33 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Flag Geheimstadt
Thanks Meter: 144
 
More
Hey, I see this is based on CM - can someone please tell me where the differences between this and CM are? Thanks!

Sent from my Taoshan using XDA
7th January 2016, 01:33 AM |#25  
STRYDER~007's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 9,295
 
Donate to Me
More
Angry ROM Updated!
AICP v11.0 updated..Added new fixes and updated source to 6.0.1_r10.
See HERE for full changelog!

Download AICP Marshmallow
Download MD5 Checksum
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to STRYDER~007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift STRYDER~007 Ad-Free
7th January 2016, 05:08 AM |#26  
Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hello sir Stryder, thanks for your quick reply. But after formatting sdcard0 to ext4 I'm still unable to use it for storing apps. Can i use sdcard0 in the new update? (07-01-2016)
7th January 2016, 06:07 AM |#27  
STRYDER~007's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 9,295
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amogh Thambi

Hello sir Stryder, thanks for your quick reply. But after formatting sdcard0 to ext4 I'm still unable to use it for storing apps. Can i use sdcard0 in the new update? (07-01-2016)

What do you mean by storing apps? Such as Link2SD or what?
7th January 2016, 07:20 AM |#28  
Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYDER~007

What do you mean by storing apps? Such as Link2SD or what?

Sir, I'm able to use only the data partition (which is around 1.57 gb for installing apps). How can i use the internal storage (which is around 4 gb) for installing apps?
7th January 2016, 09:58 AM |#29  
freakzapster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 347
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYDER~007

That's CM sources issue..It can't be fixed until sources are fixed.

I think yes..I'm not on it now so search in Settings if you can.

Don't flash Gapps right after flashing ROM, let the ROM boot first then flash Gapps..

But this issue is not on RR rom by you.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
7th January 2016, 11:17 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakzapster

But this issue is not on RR rom by you.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

AICP and RR have completely different sources, so that may be the problem for not having/having a feature on either one of them
The Following User Says Thank You to priyank.g For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift priyank.g Ad-Free
7th January 2016, 12:44 PM |#31  
STRYDER~007's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 9,295
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amogh Thambi

Sir, I'm able to use only the data partition (which is around 1.57 gb for installing apps). How can i use the internal storage (which is around 4 gb) for installing apps?

Storage support for apps on internal is not yet implemented on CM sources.. It will be done eventually.. Have patience..
The Following User Says Thank You to STRYDER~007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift STRYDER~007 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aicp 11.0, aicp 6.0, aicp marshmallow, aicp xperia l

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes