FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [7.1.2] [OMS][OFFICIAL] [Taoshan] Resurrection Remix Nougat v5.8.5 [26/09/2017]

545 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,331

By CodeZero, Senior Member on 27th November 2016, 10:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th January 2018, 08:34 AM |#271  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak3048

Thanks sir one more thing sir for twrp i serch on twrp web site in their it showing sony xperia l (taoshan) 3.2.1 what is taoshan is it anather veriant and is it requir bootloader unlock for root plz help sir and which twrp is required

Taoshan is the codename for the Xperia L

5th January 2018, 09:09 AM |#272  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iniquum_

Taoshan is the codename for the Xperia L

Thanks sir so what about twrp can we instal 3.2.1 from the official and is need bootloader unlock before root
6th January 2018, 05:32 AM |#273  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
can any one tell me is it necessary to unlock bootloader before rooting and installing twrp and any rom.......
6th January 2018, 05:48 AM |#274  
Commonwealth Quezon City Philippines
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak3048

can any one tell me is it necessary to unlock bootloader before rooting and installing twrp and any rom.......

1 unlock bootloader
2 Install TWRP
3 install custom ROM
4 add root to the ROM
22nd January 2018, 12:51 AM |#275  
Flag Visakhapatnam
Thanks Meter: 7

More
do i need to upgrade my kernel

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cojocar.andrei

Hi CodeZero,
I have a question if I may. Do you have a github with the latest kernel used for this rom? I want to add oc and uv for it from other submits and also to compile it with linaro toolchain (I don't know if you used it here). The linaro toolchain for the kernel gave me significant improvements on other xperia phone. Thank you!
Edit: I did not see the link to the kernel sources in the link. This was what I was looking for...

does we need to upgrade to a kernel
22nd January 2018, 09:39 PM |#276  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvbkiran

do i need to upgrade my kernel

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

does we need to upgrade to a kernel

its included in the rom
The Following User Says Thank You to john_cena163 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift john_cena163 Ad-Free
22nd January 2018, 10:26 PM |#277  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
App closes automatically
Why my xperia l with this rom not so smooth just like the comments here?I have clean install the rom but when I play some games or using UC browser it automatically close unlike when im using a lollipop rom? BTW What is your /cache, /data, /sdcard0' filesystem? thanks
23rd January 2018, 03:27 AM |#278  
Flag Visakhapatnam

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_cena163

its included in the rom

is prject icecold works fine in xperia l
can i use that as a daily driver
23rd January 2018, 07:03 AM |#279  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgaling12

Why my xperia l with this rom not so smooth just like the comments here?I have clean install the rom but when I play some games or using UC browser it automatically close unlike when im using a lollipop rom? BTW What is your /cache, /data, /sdcard0' filesystem? thanks

I think android 7.1.1 is too much for a phone that old. It only have 1Gb of mem and a cpu with 2cores running at 1.2Ghz, no oc. It's really underpowered... Best to stay at mm until a new phone...

Sent from the center of the galaxy
The Following User Says Thank You to cojocar.andrei For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cojocar.andrei Ad-Free
24th January 2018, 11:15 AM |#280  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvbkiran

is prject icecold works fine in xperia l
can i use that as a daily driver

yea its nice but i prefer this rom its nice and smooth with extra features

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgaling12

playn games ul get lag doin daily stuff like whatsapp chrome etc works good
The Following User Says Thank You to john_cena163 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift john_cena163 Ad-Free
24th January 2018, 01:21 PM |#281  
Flag Visakhapatnam

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by john_cena163

yea its nice but i prefer this rom its nice and smooth with extra features

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

playn games ul get lag doin daily stuff like whatsapp chrome etc works good

do you prefer any kernels to be flash
because i have flashed a kernel named thunderzap and zd , results are good
it makes some battery improvement ,some more performance and adds a feature as double tap on the locked screen to wake up
and more gesture
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)