[ROM] [7.1.2] [OMS][OFFICIAL] [Taoshan] Resurrection Remix Nougat v5.8.5 [26/09/2017]

Search This thread

CodeZero

Aug 9, 2014
Mumbai
BLACK_FR_DAY_FOR_RR_new_2.png

About Resurrection Remix ROM
Changelog
Installation
Downloads and useful links
Donations

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resurrection Remix[/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

Included Main Features

Resurrection Remix Nougat

Features:-

Based On Latest Google Android 7.1.0_r7 release

Resurrection Remix Crowdin : https://crowdin.com/project/resurrectionremix/

RR Customizations:-
-Enable/Disable Navbar
-Navbar Button Customization smartbar
-Navbar Pulse
-Navbar Fling
-Double Tap To sleep navbar

-Statusbar
-Brightness Slider
-Enable/Disable Show Notification Count
-SuperUser Indicator Switch
-Double Tap To sleep Statusbar
-Carrier Label
-Carrier Label Switch
-Carrier label Color
-Carrier Label Size
-Clock Customizations
-Time & date
-Day & date Toogle
-Center/Right/Left Clock Choice
-Date Format
-Clock Font Styles
-Battery
-Battery Bar customization
-Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
-Battery % Text
-Network Traffic Indicator
-Network Traffic Arrows Switch
-Incoming/OutGoing Traffic
-Network traffic Color
-Statusbar RR Logo
-RR logo Color
-Position
-Custom Logos
-logo Color
-Position
-Style
-StatusBar Weather
-Weather Color
-Weather Position(left/right)
-Weather Font Style
-Weather Size
-StatusBar Ticker
-Ticker Text color
-Ticker Icon Color

-Animations
-Toast Animations
-ListView Animations
-System Animations
-Power Menu Animations
-Misc Animations

-Gestures
-Gestures Anywhere Feature
-3 Finger Swipe Screenshot Gesture

-App Circle Bar
-Choose apps in AppSidebar
-Trigger Width
-Trigger Hieght
-Trigger Position
-App Sidebar
-Choose apps in App circle
-Trigger Width
-Trigger Hieght
-Trigger Position
-Pie
-Pie Trigger(left ,Right ,Bottom)
-Pie Targets
-Pie Colors
-More Pie Features

-Recents Panel
-Clear All button Switch
-Clear All Tasks Switch
-Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center)
-Full Screen Recents
-Recents Styles
-OmniSwitch

-Cclock Widget
-CLock And Alarm Customizations
-Weather Panel Customizations
-Calender Events

-LockScreen
-Lockscreen Bottom Shortcuts
-Lockscreen General Shorcuts
-100+ Icons for Shortcuts
-Double Tap to Sleep Lockscreen
-Lockscreen Media Art/Enable Disable
-Quick PIN/Patter Unlock
-LockScreen Wallpaper
-Lockscreen Weather Widget
-Lockscreen Icons Color

-Quick Settings Draggable Tiles
-Customizable Tiles
-Dyanamic Tiles Adjustment
-Number of columns/rows
-Tile Animations
-Notification Drawer
-LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings
-Disable Immersive Mode Messages
-Force Expand Notification
-Quick PullDown
-Smart Pulldown
-Notification Panel Transperency
-Volume Dialog Transperency
-Notification Panel Stroke
-Volume Dialog Stroke

-Buttons
-Backlight Timer
-Backlight Strength

-Advanced Reboot Menu
-Power Menu Customizations
-Power Off
-Reboot(Recovery, Bootloader, Hot Reboot)
-ScreenShot
-Power Menu End Calls Switch
-Restart SystemUI
-Airplane Mode
-ScreenRecord
-On the Go Mode
-Sound Panel

-Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Home Button answer call
-Long Press Actions
-Double Tap Actions

-Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
-Short Press Actions
-Long Press Actions

-Search Button(If Device Supports)
-Short Press Action
-Long Press Action

-Volume Buttons
-Wake Up Device
-Playback Control
-Ringtone Volume Control
-Keyboard Cursor Control
-Swap Buttons on Landscape mode
-Volume Key Answer

-Miscellaneous
-Selinux Switch (Switch Between Permissive and Enforcing Selinux if Device has Selinux Enabled)
-cLock Shortcut
-Disable Battery Saver Warning Color
-OTA U
-Cammera Shutter Sound Enable/Disable

-SystemUI Tuner
-Enabled By default
-Removed Demo mode and Tweaked SystemUI Tuner As compared To AOSP
-StatusBar Icons Cuzomizations
-Quick Settings Customizations

-Other Features
-Perfomance Profiles
-LCD Density
-Expanded Desktop Mode
-Heads Up Switch and customizations
-Live Display
-Configurable 0,90,180,270 Degree Rotation
-Lock Screen Autorotate Switch
-Native Tap to Wake From Marshmallow
-Double Tap Power Button To enable Camera gesture
-Prevent Accidental Wakeup
-Wake Phone on Charging Plug
-Battery Light Customizations
-Notification Light Customizations
-Font Size
-CM privacy guard
-Performance Tweaks(Kernel Aduitor Inbuilt)

-CM root inbuilt

-RR OTA
-A Whole new RR Configurations
-OverAll Smoothness Improvements
-Optimizations to Improve Battery
-Includes All Android Nougat Features
-Includes ALL CM14.1 Features
-AND MUCH MUCH MORE

androidify.gif

-INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build
- Download Gapps
- Take a nandroid backup
- Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
- Flash ROM using latest TWRP 3.x Recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Reboot.
- Enjoy!​

-UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix ROM
- Take a nandroid backup
- Flash ROM using recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Reboot
- Enjoy!​

androidify.gif

Installation Files

ROM

Gapps 7.1

-WHAT IS WORKING?-

RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
Display
Audio and video
Wifi
Bluetooth
BT Audio
OpenGL rendering
Sensors (accelerometer,compass,light,proximity)
Sdcard
auto brightness
notification led
Wifi,Bluetooth and USB tethering
NFC
GPS
Adoptable storage
Auto rotation
Everything else not listed under "Known Issues" section

-KNOWN ISSUES-

- Same as LineageOS-14.1 Beta

Resurrection Remix Github Source

XDA Rules

androidify.gif

Show your support to Resurrection Remix ROM

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

DU

Omni team

Slim rom

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

XDA:DevDB Information
RESURRECTION REMIX, ROM for the Sony Xperia L

Contributors
CodeZero
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2016-11-27
Last Updated 2017-09-26

CodeZero

Aug 9, 2014
Mumbai
Note :-
Here are some basic rules you guys need to know before posting issues

DO NOT report issues if you didn't do full wipe
If you have issues then please mention your model number and variant and also if youve flashed any additional mods
Provide logcats if you have any FCs or bootloops
DO NOT report issues if you flash custom kernel
Do NOT post information and features and comparison of other ROMS
Flash GAPPS after every release to avoid issues with Google apps FCs
DO NOT ask for ETA PLEASE provide logs if you have any sort of issues.
Enjoy

Credits :-

Thanks to ROM have been built on
Legacy Server
Special Thanks to Olivier and corphish for device sources
Thanks to Johnny for Testing Rom
Let me know if I missed anyone

Last edited:

iniquum_

Nov 29, 2016
Well,what a surprise,I recently repaired my Xperia L and tried some 7.1 custom ROMs,some were too simple and lacked lots of features and some had some really nice features,but the overall feeling was not up to RR's one,so I decided to go back to RR Android 6.0.1 till a better Nougat version would appear,so I went to the Xperia L Android Development to look for it,and boy was I shocked to see that RR Nougat just appeared,I instantly got it and installed it on my phone with TWRP 3.0.2 along the 7.1 Aroma GApps (I replaced some stock apps like browser,default keyboard,calculator,etc..).
I noticed it's taking quite a while for the first boot,so after 10 minutes of waiting I pulled out the battery,waited a couple of seconds,popped it back in and turned the phone on,and it booted in less than 20 seconds.
So I started personalizing it like I do with every new ROM install,and I had quite some fun doing so.
The ROM is pretty stable and smooth,I'm using the Pixel launcher and I tried to modify everything I could to make the overall UI black/red themed until we can officially use themes,and by the way,the boot animation is really awesome.
I'd love to see some more features in the upcoming updates,like being able to change the colors on more objects,like the battery bar (feature available on the AICP 12.1 ROM) and maybe being able to hide the lock pattern dots (feature available on the previous RR 6.0.1 ROM)

P.S: I'm having a little problem though,I had it with the other 7.1 ROMs and I thought maybe this one would fix it,but it's still here.Everytime I try to access sdcard0/1 via File Manager (or any other file managing app like ES File Explorer) I get this message:"This operation requires elevated permissions.Try changing to Root Access mode".
Note that I already tried using the Root Access mode and giving it root permissions,but nothing helped,so if anyone could maybe help me with it I would appreciate it.

So I'm very pleased with it,really good for the first 7.1 RR version and I can't wait for the upcoming updates,so here are some screenshots I took and feel free to ask me anything related to this ROM (the pictures may look quite blurry because I set the Display size to "smallest").
View attachment 3952943 View attachment 3952944 View attachment 3952945 View attachment 3952956

Last edited:
Reactions: srisharaan

X10MINISTER

Jul 17, 2016
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Xiaomi Poco F3
Well,what a surprise,I recently repaired my Xperia L and tried some 7.1 custom ROMs,some were too simple and lacked lots of features and some had some really nice features,but the overall feeling was not up to RR's one,so I decided to go back to RR Android 6.0.1 till a better Nougat version would appear,so I went to the Xperia L Android Development to look for it,and boy was I shocked to see that RR Nougat just appeared,I instantly got it and installed it on my phone with TWRP 3.0.2 along the 7.1 Aroma GApps (I replaced some stock apps like browser,default keyboard,calculator,etc..).
I noticed it's taking quite a while for the first boot,so after 10 minutes of waiting I pulled out the battery,waited a couple of seconds,popped it back in and turned the phone on,and it booted in less than 20 seconds.
So I started personalizing it like I do with every new ROM install,and I had quite some fun doing so.
The ROM is pretty stable and smooth,I'm using the Pixel launcher and I tried to modify everything I could to make the overall UI black/red themed until we can officially use themes,and by the way,the boot animation is really awesome.
I'd love to see some more features in the upcoming updates,like being able to change the colors on more objects,like the battery bar (feature available on the AICP 12.1 ROM) and maybe being able to hide the lock pattern dots (feature available on the previous RR 6.0.1 ROM)

P.S: I'm having a little problem though,I had it with the other 7.1 ROMs and I thought maybe this one would fix it,but it's still here.Everytime I try to access sdcard0/1 via File Manager (or any other file managing app like ES File Explorer) I get this message:"This operation requires elevated permissions.Try changing to Root Access mode".
Note that I already tried using the Root Access mode and giving it root permissions,but nothing helped,so if anyone could maybe help me with it I would appreciate it.

So I'm very pleased with it,really good for the first 7.1 RR version and I can't wait for the upcoming updates,so here are some screenshots I took and feel free to ask me anything related to this ROM (the pictures may look quite blurry because I set the Display size to "smallest").
View attachment 3952943 View attachment 3952944 View attachment 3952945 View attachment 3952956

Didn't u try solid explorer n root explorer? I has some problem like that before but somehow I can access to my sd card now. I recommend to u to give it a try.

iniquum_

Nov 29, 2016
Didn't u try solid explorer n root explorer? I has some problem like that before but somehow I can access to my sd card now. I recommend to u to give it a try.

I tried many apps but none were a success,mostly couldn't enter those directories or just straight up crashed,but it's not really a big problem since I can use the stock Downloads app to navigate to the sdcards and perform basic tasks or just connect the phone to a computer.
Help appreciated nonetheless.

Apr 3, 2012
Biñan

Devansh Bhinde

Oct 16, 2016
Navi Mumbai

Fx Explorer solved this issue for me in the other ROMs.Haven't tried on RR.

Reactions: iniquum_

Kungfu73

Oct 1, 2016
Sony Xperia L
Small bug reporting

Thanks for this Nice and Excellent RR update for 7.1 ROM.
Everything is working well :good: , except live display section. It doesn't react at all. I know it's just first release and hope it will be fixed.

And like MM version,the "preferred network type" is reversed :rolleyes: . I've found a simple fix,an Xpozed module named "network mode enabler".it adds extra modes too. I hope Xposed would work soon for 7.1 ROMs ;).

iniquum_

Nov 29, 2016
Fx Explorer solved this issue for me in the other ROMs.Haven't tried on RR.
I tried it before but it did not seem to work,but I decided that I could try again since I have nothing to lose and I installed the Plus version today and,to my surprise,it worked.
Thanks for the help,really appreciate it ;)

P.S:The system app remover is really awesome,I used it to remove the stock file manager and I'll remove the music app once I find it too since I'm using PowerAMP.

Edit:The stock music app is called Eleven in case you want to remove it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Devansh Bhinde
Apr 3, 2012
Biñan
@CodeZero

Thanks for this awesome work! I really have tons of apps installed compare with my previous ROM.
Pls see below observation.
Using it for a day, I noticed that mobile data signal seems weak compare with the previous ROM I used.
It always at "E (Edge)" status even if the area have "H+(HSDPA)" signal strength.
Hoping for your response. TIA!
Pls. see attachment.

Attachments

• 12012016.JPG
    12012016.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 340

CodeZero

Aug 9, 2014
Mumbai
@CodeZero

Thanks for this awesome work! I really have tons of apps installed compare with my previous ROM.
Pls see below observation.
Using it for a day, I noticed that mobile data signal seems weak compare with the previous ROM I used.
It always at "E (Edge)" status even if the area have "H+(HSDPA)" signal strength.
Hoping for your response. TIA!
Pls. see attachment.
Okay thanks for the report I'll look into it

Reactions: sandy901

tommymattoni

Dec 5, 2016
Sorry for my english. But i have found small bug in this ROM. When i upload this ROM my camera does not work. Rom camera software not working and when i install Z camera software camera still does not work. Before i have v 5.7.4 and no problem with camera. Have somebody same problem? How to fix it? Thnx Tommy.

DooSHeK

Jan 9, 2012
Huawei P10 Lite
I have problem with camera too. Stock camera is not working. Only black screen and FC. I have a problem with loudspeaker and more specific with microphone when I switch to loudspeaker. I can hear a caller but other side can't hear me. I have to hold phone like in normal call and speak close to microphone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BLACK_FR_DAY_FOR_RR_new_2.png

Changelog
    Installation
    Downloads and useful links
    Donations

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Resurrection Remix[/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters

Included Main Features

Resurrection Remix Nougat

Features:-

Based On Latest Google Android 7.1.0_r7 release

Resurrection Remix Crowdin : https://crowdin.com/project/resurrectionremix/

RR Customizations:-
    -Enable/Disable Navbar
    -Navbar Button Customization smartbar
    -Navbar Pulse
    -Navbar Fling
    -Double Tap To sleep navbar

-Statusbar
    -Brightness Slider
    -Enable/Disable Show Notification Count
    -SuperUser Indicator Switch
    -Double Tap To sleep Statusbar
    -Carrier Label
    -Carrier Label Switch
    -Carrier label Color
    -Carrier Label Size
    -Clock Customizations
    -Time & date
    -Day & date Toogle
    -Center/Right/Left Clock Choice
    -Date Format
    -Clock Font Styles
    -Battery
    -Battery Bar customization
    -Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
    -Battery % Text
    -Network Traffic Indicator
    -Network Traffic Arrows Switch
    -Incoming/OutGoing Traffic
    -Network traffic Color
    -Statusbar RR Logo
    -RR logo Color
    -Position
    -Custom Logos
    -logo Color
    -Position
    -Style
    -StatusBar Weather
    -Weather Color
    -Weather Position(left/right)
    -Weather Font Style
    -Weather Size
    -StatusBar Ticker
    -Ticker Text color
    -Ticker Icon Color

-Animations
    -Toast Animations
    -ListView Animations
    -System Animations
    -Power Menu Animations
    -Misc Animations

-Gestures
    -Gestures Anywhere Feature
    -3 Finger Swipe Screenshot Gesture

-App Circle Bar
    -Choose apps in AppSidebar
    -Trigger Width
    -Trigger Hieght
    -Trigger Position
    -App Sidebar
    -Choose apps in App circle
    -Trigger Width
    -Trigger Hieght
    -Trigger Position
    -Pie
    -Pie Trigger(left ,Right ,Bottom)
    -Pie Targets
    -Pie Colors
    -More Pie Features

-Recents Panel
    -Clear All button Switch
    -Clear All Tasks Switch
    -Clear All Button Location(Top right,Top Left,Top Center,Bottom Left,Bottom Right,Bottom Center)
    -Full Screen Recents
    -Recents Styles
    -OmniSwitch

-Cclock Widget
    -CLock And Alarm Customizations
    -Weather Panel Customizations
    -Calender Events

-LockScreen
    -Lockscreen Bottom Shortcuts
    -Lockscreen General Shorcuts
    -100+ Icons for Shortcuts
    -Double Tap to Sleep Lockscreen
    -Lockscreen Media Art/Enable Disable
    -Quick PIN/Patter Unlock
    -LockScreen Wallpaper
    -Lockscreen Weather Widget
    -Lockscreen Icons Color

-Quick Settings Draggable Tiles
    -Customizable Tiles
    -Dyanamic Tiles Adjustment
    -Number of columns/rows
    -Tile Animations
    -Notification Drawer
    -LongPress Toogles to Enter Settings
    -Disable Immersive Mode Messages
    -Force Expand Notification
    -Quick PullDown
    -Smart Pulldown
    -Notification Panel Transperency
    -Volume Dialog Transperency
    -Notification Panel Stroke
    -Volume Dialog Stroke

-Buttons
    -Backlight Timer
    -Backlight Strength

-Advanced Reboot Menu
    -Power Menu Customizations
    -Power Off
    -Reboot(Recovery, Bootloader, Hot Reboot)
    -ScreenShot
    -Power Menu End Calls Switch
    -Restart SystemUI
    -Airplane Mode
    -ScreenRecord
    -On the Go Mode
    -Sound Panel

-Home Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Home Button answer call
    -Long Press Actions
    -Double Tap Actions

-Menu Button(For devices with HW keys Only)
    -Short Press Actions
    -Long Press Actions

-Search Button(If Device Supports)
    -Short Press Action
    -Long Press Action

-Volume Buttons
    -Wake Up Device
    -Playback Control
    -Ringtone Volume Control
    -Keyboard Cursor Control
    -Swap Buttons on Landscape mode
    -Volume Key Answer

-Miscellaneous
    -Selinux Switch (Switch Between Permissive and Enforcing Selinux if Device has Selinux Enabled)
    -cLock Shortcut
    -Disable Battery Saver Warning Color
    -OTA U
    -Cammera Shutter Sound Enable/Disable

-SystemUI Tuner
    -Enabled By default
    -Removed Demo mode and Tweaked SystemUI Tuner As compared To AOSP
    -StatusBar Icons Cuzomizations
    -Quick Settings Customizations

-Other Features
    -Perfomance Profiles
    -LCD Density
    -Expanded Desktop Mode
    -Heads Up Switch and customizations
    -Live Display
    -Configurable 0,90,180,270 Degree Rotation
    -Lock Screen Autorotate Switch
    -Native Tap to Wake From Marshmallow
    -Double Tap Power Button To enable Camera gesture
    -Prevent Accidental Wakeup
    -Wake Phone on Charging Plug
    -Battery Light Customizations
    -Notification Light Customizations
    -Font Size
    -CM privacy guard
    -Performance Tweaks(Kernel Aduitor Inbuilt)

-CM root inbuilt

-RR OTA
    -A Whole new RR Configurations
    -OverAll Smoothness Improvements
    -Optimizations to Improve Battery
    -Includes All Android Nougat Features
    -Includes ALL CM14.1 Features
    -AND MUCH MUCH MORE

androidify.gif

-INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest TWRP 3.x Recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!​

-UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS-

- Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!​

androidify.gif

Installation Files

ROM

Gapps 7.1

-WHAT IS WORKING?-

RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
    Display
    Audio and video
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    BT Audio
    OpenGL rendering
    Sensors (accelerometer,compass,light,proximity)
    Sdcard
    auto brightness
    notification led
    Wifi,Bluetooth and USB tethering
    NFC
    GPS
    Adoptable storage
    Auto rotation
    Everything else not listed under "Known Issues" section

-KNOWN ISSUES-

- Same as LineageOS-14.1 Beta

Resurrection Remix Github Source

XDA Rules

androidify.gif

Show your support to Resurrection Remix ROM

Big thanks to:

XDA developers

CM team

DU

Omni team

Slim rom

AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS

XDA:DevDB Information
    RESURRECTION REMIX, ROM for the Sony Xperia L

Contributors
    CodeZero
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2016-11-27
    Last Updated 2017-09-26
    Here are some basic rules you guys need to know before posting issues

DO NOT report issues if you didn't do full wipe
    If you have issues then please mention your model number and variant and also if youve flashed any additional mods
    Provide logcats if you have any FCs or bootloops
    DO NOT report issues if you flash custom kernel
    Do NOT post information and features and comparison of other ROMS
    Flash GAPPS after every release to avoid issues with Google apps FCs
    DO NOT ask for ETA PLEASE provide logs if you have any sort of issues.
    Enjoy

Credits :-

Thanks to ROM have been built on
    Legacy Server
    Special Thanks to Olivier and corphish for device sources
    Thanks to Johnny for Testing Rom
    Let me know if I missed anyone
    ResurrectionRemix-N-v5.8.0 [26/12/2016] Is Up!

ChangeLog :-

Maintenance update only, repo sync - bump to RR-N-v5.8.0-20161226
    - Android 7.1.1_r6 Build
    - Updated to latest device sources (upstream changes)
    - Included all new changes from ResurrectionRemix
    - Included all new changes from CyanogenMod

Download Link:

Check OP

And here are Open Gapps for Android 7.1

- First boot takes time.. So patiently wait or have a pack of chips until it boots :p
    - If you guy's are facing any kind of fc or anything is not working then let me know with log's

And A Merry Christmas to you all :):D

Regards,
    CodeZero
    androidify.gif

Kernel Source:
    https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_sony_msm8930/tree/cm-14.1

To Enable Root Access:

Go to Settings > Developers Options > Root access [tape it and select your preference]

If you can't find Developers Options in Settings, then follow This Guide
    ResurrectionRemix-N-v5.8.1 [07/02/2017] Is Up!

ChangeLog :-

Maintenance update only, repo sync - bump to RR-N-v5.8.1-20170207
    - Android 7.1.1_r9 Build
    - Updated to latest device sources (upstream changes)
    - Included all new changes from ResurrectionRemix
    - Included all new changes from LineageOS

Download Link:

Check OP

And here are Open Gapps for Android 7.1

- First boot takes time.. So patiently wait or have a pack of chips until it boots :p
    - If you guy's are facing any kind of fc or anything is not working then let me know with log's
    - And also new OMS commits are added which allows you to install and use Substratum Theme Engine. Just download and install Substratum Theme Engine app from Play Store

Regards,
    CodeZero