FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][XL][CM12.1] StryFlex™ LP v4.0 | Official Sony Lollipop UI [Updated 10-12-2015]

2,738 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,295

By STRYDER~007, Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer on 13th August 2015, 06:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd January 2017, 05:04 AM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Guys don't use old recoveries and make sure you wipe system, data, cache and dalvik cache before installing rom. It may takes 15 mins to boot up.

30th January 2017, 07:58 PM |#1012  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Oh dear.
After a long time I came here to post some feedback.
A few months ago, probably more than 6, I have installed StryFlex, it was soooo good, that I miss the device so badly.
Why do I miss it?
Well, it got stolen, RIP dear device!
But this custom ROM was very well and I loved it.
It turned an unusable device into a good device.
The things I've been doing to this device was like a torture, for example the screen was on all the time on highest brightness running heavy navigation app while being charged and playing music!! And it wasn't just that, the sun was all over it as well, because it was on dashboard! And it was still good.
No need to worry about the battery or screen or any other parts getting broken, because it was cheap and if it were getting broken, it wouldn't cost much to repair it.
Unfortunately, I can't do any of these to my S6, it has AMOLED screen and probably it would have burn in, in just a few days, and the battery is not easy to replace either, pooof, what a pity, right?
Thank you Stryder.
It all was possible just because of your ROM, yeah, the device could handle it as well, but it's the ROM that comes in the first place.
Best regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to Baby.Boy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Baby.Boy Ad-Free
17th April 2017, 06:12 PM |#1013  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
boot loop
after installation of this rom my xperia l goes in boot loop is that long time requird for bootup
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYDER~007

Instructions:-

• First of all, download and install Recovery Installer for Taoshan.
  • Download StryFlex™ LP ROM and put it in your device storage.
  • Make sure you have taken backup of your contacts before flashing the ROM. Use Super Backup App to take backup.
  • If you are flashing StryFlex™ LP Minimal Edition then first flash any latest CM12.1 nightly and then Minimal Edition Zip.
  • If you are installing StryFlex™ LP Ultimate Edition then no need to flash CM12.1.
  • Now Reboot and go to Recovery.
  • Format system, data, cache and dalvik-cache and make a clean install.
  • Flash CM12.1 Nightly if you're gonna use Minimal Edition.
  • Then click on Install Zip. Select storage where StryFlex™ LP ROM is kept and Flash the ROM.
  • Now wipe Cache and Dalvik/ART Cache.
  • Reboot your phone.
  • Done!Enjoy Xperia Lollipop UI!
  • Install the Official Xperia Z4 Themes given below to enjoy the feel of Official Sony Themes!
  • To Enable Particle Effects on Lockscreen, Set Xperia Live Wallpaper as your Default Wallpaper.

NOTE:- If you want to install Gapps then I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you to install only the Pico version of Gapps to avoid problems.

Downloads:-
Old Versions:-

Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Qs.):-

Ques: Mobile data toggle is not working in Minimal Edition?

Ans: Mobile data toggle works as long as you don't edit and rearrange the default quick settings toggles. This issue is not in Ultimate Edition. All toggle works fine in StryFlex Ultimate Edition even if you edit and rearrange the quick settings toggles.

Ques: Xperia Keyboard is not appearing in Minimal Edition?

Ans: Go into Settings->Language and Keyboard. Change your language once and Xperia Keyboard will appear.

Ques: Why Xperia Z5 Settings is force closing in Minimal Edition?

Ans: Before flashing the Z5 Settings, add these lines at the end of build.prop. Then flash Z5 Settings and wipe cache and dalvik-cache.
PHP Code:
dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode=false
dalvik
.vm.dexopt-flags=v=n,o=v,m=

Ques: How can I have stock Sony's icons for Battery?

Ans: Go in Settings->StryFlex Special->Status Bar.

Check "Sony's Battery Icon" and restart SystemUI (at bottom) then go in Battery Status and select Hidden as Indicator. Also to set battery percentage inside battery icon, go to Settings->Display->Status bar icons->Tick Battery Percentage.

Ques: Why the Quick Toggles animations are not working anymore?

Ans: Quick Toggles animations are only working in you are not coloring the icons, coloring engine is not able to color animated images.

So to restore animations, turn off Custom color switch in Settings->StryFlex Special->Notification Panel->Display Options.

Ques: Double tap anywhere to sleep can't be turned off?

Ans: The switch in Lockscreen settings is only working when Double tap to sleep is turned off in Status Bar options.

Ques: Volume to skip tracks doesn't seems to work?

Ans: Volume to skip tracks doesn't work with Ambient Display On.

Ques: What happened to Home launcher, no more Home drawer?

Ans: By default Modern layout is used, to restore old style, long press Home desktop, go in Home Settings->Home Screen Layout and select Classic.

Bugs:-
  • Pattern Lock is not working in Ultimate Edition only.
  • Import/Export Contacts and Groups tab is not working.

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THANKS BUTTON!!

3rd July 2017, 03:34 PM |#1014  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
does anyone have a link for cm 12.1 nightly? 2015 versions so that I can install the minimal version properly, please?? thanks btw
11th September 2017, 12:29 AM |#1015  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Tried the rom today and it looks beautiful! Thank you for working on this. Btw is there a completely black or dark theme, I am sucker for those and dont like any other colour usually XD thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to livfstdieyoung For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift livfstdieyoung Ad-Free
11th September 2017, 06:48 AM |#1016  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 9,295

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by livfstdieyoung

Tried the rom today and it looks beautiful! Thank you for working on this. Btw is there a completely black or dark theme, I am sucker for those and dont like any other colour usually XD thanks in advance

No there isn't for now. I'll see if I can make it in nougat release.
The Following User Says Thank You to STRYDER~007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift STRYDER~007 Ad-Free
11th September 2017, 03:54 PM |#1017  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRYDER~007

No there isn't for now. I'll see if I can make it in nougat release.

That would be great, looking forward to more of your work.
Cheers from another Puneite!
3rd October 2017, 08:04 AM |#1018  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, i flash my c2105 with your rom, but now phone not loading. i see infinite flying white waves on screen, and its all. 20 min waiting do nothing
10th November 2017, 05:19 PM |#1019  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by livfstdieyoung

How did you install the minimal version? Do you have cm nightly that is compatible? All dl links are dead
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sony lollipop cm12.1, stryder, stryflex, xperia ui cm12.1, z3 port app cm12.1

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)