FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]UPDATED![JB 4.2.2][UB] iOS7 Extreme Edition+CrystalView© //Smooth//Battery life+

185 posts
Thanks Meter: 226

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there .. i would show you my FIRST ever history in my life, my new,simplicity,tweaked iOS 7 ROM

Warning

Bad news ..i'm really sorry ,,,i can't make flashable zip for this because i don't know how to convert the whole CWM backup to Flashable zip , because in this ROM , i push some featureto system app via Rootexplorer ..if you download this file and make it to flashable zip,,i would REALLY Thankfuull

First, i would give thanks to @kalel2012 for giving me permission on his ROM ..give him a clap!

Before we start any further , i would say to you this is NOT 100% iOS7 Full Feature...i think it is 72% iOS7 LOL o.O

Let get started

What will you get in This ROM? / What is the feature of this ROM? /Changelog

Based on The latest FW .26 (4.2.2)
1)Full Deodexed
2)Transparent Framework (Walkman,contacts hided,,but you can enable it on Homescreen> Preferences(the home icon) > Choose hidden app to be shown up
3) Full Deodex
4)CyberShot V2
5)Timescape
6)X-reality Mobile Engine
7)iOS 7 icons
8)iOS 7 Lockscreen
9)iOS 7 Pure©© Homescreen
10)iOS 7 Status bar
11)iOS 7 Control panel (Airdrop©© style)
12) Crystal View©© Tweak
13) Retina Display for 2D games Tweak
14)Safari included
15)iOS 7 Live wallpaper
16) 4G LTE+ Icons in statusbar added
17) Music player iOS 7 Style!
18)Blinking power icon in status bar when charging
19)Jarvis alert sound when battery reach below 14%
and much more! ,,explore it ! by downloading and install it

Screenshot:

[COLOR="DarkOrange"] >Download Link>https://www.mediafire.com/?dw78vbx2r3udadj <<

So ,,as this is Backup File ,, you must follow the next step in other words HOW TO INSTALL IT ! LOL

1. Download the zip and extract it (Please Use 7zip ..it will not work on winrar Sorry .. http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
2. Inside it, you will find a folder called 'iOS 7.
3. Copy it and paste it in the root of your Internal SD Card.
4. Fastboot a kernel with CWM (ThunderZap recomennded)
5. Enter CWM
6. Make a Nandroid backup. (In case anything happens)(And if you don't like it,,you can revert back to previous ROM)
6. Go to Mounts and Storage.
7. press format/system
8. Go back and go to Backup and restore.
9. Press Restore.
10. Press 1970-01-04.15.05.04
11. Wait.
12. Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik-Cache.
13. Reboot.
15. Your Done. Enjoy the Feel of iOS 7

HOW TO EXTRACT IT VIA 7ZIP?

Well calm down sir, i will teach you how to extract the file via 7Zip

1) Download 7Ziphttp://www.7-zip.org/download.html

2) Select the file directory('Download folder etc) (Dont worry,,if you fon't know i post the image

<Image

Bug: 1) When phone reboots,,the status bar gone for a while(about 5 seconds)
2)When unlock the screen,,the homescreen icons gone for a while(for about 5 sec)(if you use live wallpaper) <(FIX : Press multitasking bar,,and it will go back normal instantly )

If you Succesfully installed it... i just want you to do something really appreciated,,Just press the 'Thanks' Button

If you like this ROM ,,seriously,,it will really appreciated,,i spend 5 dollars USD to fill up back my quota just to upload the file .. i Don't ask anything special but please press thanks button ,,it makes me smile

If you don't like it ,,Please revert back to your previous ROM...Please don't get angry to me,,i just want to help you guys ..

Thanks , Regards

Credits : [HyoukaROM] Teams for making this as a base > f I forgot someone, please remember me)
- ColiTeam (KK Yuki,KK Meu, master Frogy Furnetral dkk)
- Serajr
- Rizal Lovins
- The Dark Knight
- Dzol Cp
- Atmo Dimejat
- D'ronney

Other credits : to me @Xenodrome_ @kalel2012 for giving me permissions and @XperiaPlaystation for giving me idea on instruction ..Thank you so muchh guys ..it really meant to me as this is my first ROM in android,,,
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to XenodromeZynosZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XenodromeZynosZ Ad-Free

8th December 2013, 07:50 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 636

More
Woah, it actually does look like ios7, congratulations on your new rom! Definitely downloading it once it's over 80% ios 7
8th December 2013, 08:05 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor Bahru

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for interested in this ROM ,,,it really appreciated bud!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XenodromeZynosZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XenodromeZynosZ Ad-Free
8th December 2013, 11:29 PM |#4  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 373

More
This ROM looks great, will be downloading once its uploaded, thanks for all your hard work and time, Regards.
9th December 2013, 02:09 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor Bahru

Donate to Me
More
Done sir , Download and enjoy if you like it ..make sure make a backup before Installing(in case if you don't like it or something went wrong) ...Thanks for showing support and interested in my ROM @vtec303
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XenodromeZynosZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XenodromeZynosZ Ad-Free
9th December 2013, 02:09 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor Bahru

Donate to Me
More
Done sir , Download and enjoy if you like it ..make sure make a backup before Installing(in case if you don't like it or something went wrong) ...Thanks for showing support and interested in my ROM @vtec303
9th December 2013, 02:43 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
great job ..

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to koplax antiek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift koplax antiek Ad-Free
9th December 2013, 04:46 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
it's best to make the nav bar look like an iphone nav bar too
but still has small apps. I know just use the easy touch app but i found when use it, small apps gone
9th December 2013, 05:14 AM |#9  
Flag Barnsley
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Nice work Sir!
It looks pretty good and is smooth enough....i just installed few minutes ago...but i have another kernel in use...i will watch for a while how it behave and i will be back with a review! Till then cheers!

meh....my bad i lie i see the kernel is thunderzap-3.0 but i did`nt flash that kernel all i did was to skip step 4....whatever...i will see how it works
9th December 2013, 07:32 AM |#10  
Flag Somewhere in hidden place
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I've tried this rom n all looking 80% hyouka rom,is this rom based from hyouka? n why after i wiped data n cache the systemUI was FC...overall this is just hyouka rom with iOS UI...

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th December 2013, 08:49 AM |#11  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 7

More
ROM looks pretty much like ios7.
Great job mate!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)