FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]UPDATED![JB 4.2.2][UB] iOS7 Extreme Edition+CrystalView© //Smooth//Battery life+

185 posts
Thanks Meter: 226

Post Reply Email Thread
9th December 2013, 08:49 AM |#11  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 7

More
ROM looks pretty much like ios7.
Great job mate!

9th December 2013, 11:58 AM |#12  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 373

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenodrome_

Done sir , Download and enjoy if you like it ..make sure make a backup before Installing(in case if you don't like it or something went wrong) ...Thanks for showing support and interested in my ROM @vtec303

No problem my friend, thank you very much for your hard work, I am downloading now will leave some feedback as soon as I install it and run it, Regards.
9th December 2013, 02:44 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thanks for new rom. Working music player widget on playing the music?
Sorry for my bad english
9th December 2013, 07:26 PM |#14  
Flag Barnsley
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawm

It looks pretty good and is smooth enough....i just installed few minutes ago...but i have another kernel in use...i will watch for a while how it behave and i will be back with a review! Till then cheers!

meh....my bad i lie i see the kernel is thunderzap-3.0 but i did`nt flash that kernel all i did was to skip step 4....whatever...i will see how it works

****** My review ******

after 12 hours of intense use i can say...the battery is draining a bit faster then normal...
other issue is...i was unable to reach my app drawer to make shortcuts on screen (maybe i was blind but when i hit home button nothing was happens)

By the other hand it looks pretty good and your job is great ... try to make it 100%...for now i can`t use ...
Thanks for your work and keep going!
10th December 2013, 04:43 PM |#15  
Flag You wish to know :P
Thanks Meter: 308

More
I will flash this rom but have no custom recovery. How do i flash custom recovery? Im rooted and unlocked bootloader
10th December 2013, 04:50 PM |#16  
Flag kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 562

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bihslk

I will flash this rom but have no custom recovery. How do i flash custom recovery? Im rooted and unlocked bootloader

why dont u fastboot a custom kernel like phantom,civic or thunderzap kernel.they hav CWM
10th December 2013, 05:24 PM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerpappu

why dont u fastboot a custom kernel like phantom,civic or thunderzap kernel.they hav CWM

Ye i downloaded thunerzap and tryed to flash with flashtool but when put boot.img into fimrwares it doesnt see it

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

I got it. Flashed kernel and now will flash room soon...
10th December 2013, 06:14 PM |#18  
Flag kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 562

More
Quote:

Ye i downloaded thunerzap and tryed to flash with flashtool but when put boot.img into fimrwares it doesnt see it

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

I got it. Flashed kernel and now will flash room soon...

well when u click fastboot and the a box appears then see the box and choose the file. on the right corner u will see a box and *sin or something like that will b shown there.why dont u click it and change it to *img so dat it can find the boot.img.sorry for my bad english frnd
10th December 2013, 07:01 PM |#19  

More
Restoring the ROM now...

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Wich KERNEL is recomended with this ROM?

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Where the heck is the icons? I have just black screen. What did i install hmmm
10th December 2013, 07:01 PM |#20  
Flag Barnsley
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:

Restoring the ROM now...

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Wich KERNEL is recomended with this ROM?

Thunderzap
10th December 2013, 07:04 PM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawm

Thunderzap

I have no apps nothing just black screen. Seen statusbar and buttons but no icons at all. I can get into settings trhu statusbar but no home
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)