FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [4.2.2] [C2104/05] Xperia L Clean 'n' Tweaked - 15.3.A.0.26 - v4.1 - 19/11/13

4,852 posts
Thanks Meter: 18,528

By serajr, Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer on 24th August 2013, 11:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th January 2015, 12:18 PM |#1161  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmsalomao2

Any known bugs?

The only bug is the one that's all over the jb stock roms. Sometimes screen becomes unresponsive after a call and you need to close and then open the phone from power button. Other than this I got a minor bug when also after a call and hung up the proximity sensor is reactivated for 10s and then put to sleep again. If in this time you put the phone to sleep you could end up with a prox sensor being active until you open the phone again. These two bugs I have all over the jb 4.2.2 stock roms. The first 4.1.2 stock rom has extremely bad camera quality and a major bug which I cannot remember, the second 4.1.2 rom improved camera quality, but it had a bug where the phone rang for 1s and the sound was cut (other major bug). So the conclusion is that all stock sony roms for this phone are buggy and I'm not talking about minor bugs but big annoying ones. Unless a CM stable with all the functions stable (the only one missing right now is incall volume adjustment) the phone is not very usable ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cojocar.andrei For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cojocar.andrei Ad-Free

7th February 2015, 03:37 PM |#1162  
Flag Jabalpur (M.P)
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Will this work on Latest JB ROM (i.e .17 4.2.2), I have Deodexed it already.. Thanks in advance..
The Following User Says Thank You to AdiGurjar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdiGurjar Ad-Free
AxelAjipratama14
8th February 2015, 08:07 AM |#1163  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdiGurjar

Will this work on Latest JB ROM (i.e .17 4.2.2), I have Deodexed it already.. Thanks in advance..

no i have tested this rom on fw14 and not working
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
13th May 2015, 01:35 PM |#1164  
Flag Bekasi
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Auto data off, and auto hibernate app
Hello, im just using thia rom for about two weeks.. Wondering why people around me told me that i was hard to contact.. Then, im realizing something.. That sometimes my data was auto-off and some social apps like bbm or wa was closing the background service automatically.. So, people that message me wont get the message delivered unless i open the app manually, this is so annoying problem for me because i need "people-connected" as always..
Anyone here facing that problem using this rom??
Any expert now how can i fix this?? Like deleting some init.d scripts or maybe editing some script in build.prop??
Thx in advance
4th October 2015, 11:21 AM |#1165  
Flag chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 69

Donate to Me
More
Can i flash this rom on locked bootloder.??? If not please tell a simple way to unlock bootloder i tried by official but not get success
9th July 2017, 06:43 AM |#1166  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cannot download this ROM. Please upload it again on G-Drive.

Thanks.
10th July 2017, 03:26 AM |#1167  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildanifqie

Cannot download this ROM. Please upload it again on G-Drive.

Thanks.

I recommend you to use stryder's latest rom... This is a very old room and was discontinued very long ago, moreover, nougat works flawlessly on this device
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)