FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Are you like this tool?

Yes!
 
14 Vote(s)
77.78%
I think no.
 
0 Vote(s)
0%
Mmm.. i don't know.
 
4 Vote(s)
22.22%

[TOOL] Deodexer Stock for C2105 & C2104

515 posts
Thanks Meter: 403
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Instroduction

This tool only work for C2105 & C2104 and only work for odexed stock rom. You only need installed ADB driver, an USB cable and a rooted Xperia L. Please read the instructions at below to deodexing your Xperia L

Don't know what is the differences of Deodex and Odex files? Just go ahead to this thread

Instructions

1. Download the zip package and then extract it.
2. Open Menu.bat
3. Make sure your Xperia L have enabled USB debugging under Developer options.
4. Connect your Xperia L to your PC with USB cable.
5. Type "2" and then press "Enter" button.
6. Wait until finish.
7. And then press any key on your PC keyboard to reboot your Xperia L.
8. Enjoy with deodexed stock
9. Type "3" to exit (optional )

Download

For 15.0.A.1.36 & 15.0.A.2.17 :

- http://www.mediafire.com/download/pi....17_deodex.zip
- http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1CHRVFIBQZ (Mirror)

For 15.3.A.0.26 :

- https://www.dropbox.com/s/lex847khxs...20fw%20.26.zip

For 15.3.A.1.12 :

- https://www.dropbox.com/s/buv2w678j1...20fw%20.12.zip

For 15.3.A.1.14 :

- https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcetb528nf...20fw%20.14.zip


P.S : This tool only work on Windows (XP or newer)
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to FantasticalX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FantasticalX Ad-Free
 
 
11th August 2013, 06:13 AM |#2  
I think it will work on C2104 too...because the different of it just at the network, not the specs or anything....
The Following User Says Thank You to karkand For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift karkand Ad-Free
11th August 2013, 06:27 AM |#3  
FantasticalX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 403
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karkand

I think it will work on C2104 too...because the different of it just at the network, not the specs or anything....

Okay.. but I can't guarantee it because i have not tried it with C2104
The Following User Says Thank You to FantasticalX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FantasticalX Ad-Free
11th August 2013, 04:11 PM |#4  
cittaslow's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
What are the advantages of it? Sorry for my ignorance.
11th August 2013, 08:43 PM |#5  
keenofhiphop's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 407
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dostum

What are the advantages of it? Sorry for my ignorance.

no not sorry for your ignorance it is just lazyness. Do some research bro, like we all did

and at abdel: did you test it on c2105?
Greets

Gesendet von meinem C2104 mit Tapatalk 4
12th August 2013, 12:21 AM |#6  
FantasticalX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 403
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenofhiphop

no not sorry for your ignorance it is just lazyness. Do some research bro, like we all did

and at abdel: did you test it on c2105?
Greets

Gesendet von meinem C2104 mit Tapatalk 4

Yes.. i did
12th August 2013, 12:31 AM |#7  
FantasticalX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 403
 
Donate to Me
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by dostum

What are the advantages of it? Sorry for my ignorance.

if you have been deodexed your phone, you can customizable your /system/app and /system/framework like you can compile or decompile your framework-res.jar, you can edit your SystemUI.apk. If you still not understand, please do some research, okay?
12th August 2013, 12:55 PM |#8  
cittaslow's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I'm not lazy, bro. I just asked a question. That is a kind of research.

It is okay. I have researched previously, but only for my language. That was not enough. Thank you for your answer.
The Following User Says Thank You to cittaslow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cittaslow Ad-Free
12th August 2013, 01:05 PM |#9  
keenofhiphop's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 407
 
More
sure and it is the easiest way of research... I am just pretty sure that xda is full of such threads, probably two in every device forum^^
However, what abiel saidbis not everything:
on odexed phones, a part of special (system-)apps is cut from the appcode. That code is a file with the ending .odex and will be loaded while the phone boots, result: your apps start faster.
Bad about it: Boot process takes longer, its harder to modify and if you deodex, difference isnt as big because all apps get ,"cached" in dalvik cache (also for odexed btw) after first start so then the sart-speed-difference isnt as big compared to odexed roms
Greets

Gesendet von meinem C2104 mit Tapatalk 4
12th August 2013, 01:16 PM |#10  
FantasticalX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 403
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenofhiphop

sure and it is the easiest way of research... I am just pretty sure that xda is full of such threads, probably two in every device forum^^
However, what abiel saidbis not everything:
on odexed phones, a part of special (system-)apps is cut from the appcode. That code is a file with the ending .odex and will be loaded while the phone boots, result: your apps start faster.
Bad about it: Boot process takes longer, its harder to modify and if you deodex, difference isnt as big because all apps get ,"cached" in dalvik cache (also for odexed btw) after first start so then the sart-speed-difference isnt as big compared to odexed roms
Greets

Gesendet von meinem C2104 mit Tapatalk 4

Yeah, i am forgot to say it
12th August 2013, 01:33 PM |#11  
cittaslow's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Thank you for your understanding and information, guys.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
deodexer, odex, taoshan, tool, xperia l

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes