Failed flashing

Search This thread

Parchi

Mar 23, 2017
While flashing, i forgot to unlock the bootloader. While flashing, i had two zip files for marshmallow update. One was installed successfully. But while installing the second zip file, which was some google apps file, it threw an error. I tried 2 more times but the same error came. Then i rebooted the device. From then on wards, my phone is not showing anything on screen. When i power it on, it vibrates, as usual but nothing comes on display. When i m pressing the volume keys, a blue led is glowing. Still nothing on display.

Help me out...:(

andro4585

Mar 6, 2017
While flashing, i forgot to unlock the bootloader. While flashing, i had two zip files for marshmallow update. One was installed successfully. But while installing the second zip file, which was some google apps file, it threw an error. I tried 2 more times but the same error came. Then i rebooted the device. From then on wards, my phone is not showing anything on screen. When i power it on, it vibrates, as usual but nothing comes on display. When i m pressing the volume keys, a blue led is glowing. Still nothing on display.

Help me out...:(
Hi first flash ftf stock firmware for xperia l with flashtool.and then unlock the BL.I think it will work...

Manuelpm

Feb 11, 2016
If leds are okay, you are in softbrick, but be quiet... Save it and don't follow the tentation. This phone in hardbrick style... in my last post you can read, isn't repairable... No files attached, phone raped.