FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] sony xperia l hard brick totally death

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By egisetiyo, Junior Member on 23rd November 2013, 09:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
master and mister who expert with android. please help me......
my sxl is hardbrick and totally death plese tell me what i can do to fix.....
 
 
23rd November 2013, 09:51 AM |#2  
Hnk1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks Meter: 1,412
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by egisetiyo

master and mister who expert with android. please help me......
my sxl is hardbrick and totally death plese tell me what i can do to fix.....

You need to provide full details what is happening. Does it switch on? Do you see a flicker when you turn on or what happened and every single bit of detail you think can be helpful. How do you know it's hardbrick. Do you know the difference between soft and hard brick?

Asking a question without details is not going to help. Ask again in details!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hnk1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hnk1 Ad-Free
23rd November 2013, 10:16 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Smile help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnk1

You need to provide full details what is happening. Does it switch on? Do you see a flicker when you turn on or what happened and every single bit of detail you think can be helpful. How do you know it's hardbrick. Do you know the difference between soft and hard brick?

Asking a question without details is not going to help. Ask again in details!

my phone is off totally cant turn on when i push the button power. this hapen after i root my phone. when i charge my sxl, the light indictor is not turn on. sory with my bad english language master and please help me
23rd November 2013, 11:47 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Battery Low
anyone plese help me
23rd November 2013, 01:10 PM |#5  
Rockmins's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag colombo
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Try Flashing firmware again using flashtool or SUS?
23rd November 2013, 01:58 PM |#6  
XenodromeZynosZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 222
 
Donate to Me
More
Try to remove the battery for about 10 minutes ,,it should fix the problem
24th November 2013, 04:27 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy
master n mister, i had try all but the problem i cant acses my sxl when i want to flash with flashtool in pc. my sxl is not recgnze. that any trick who can fix this problem? plis share n help me
24th November 2013, 06:24 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 137
 
Donate to Me
More
Do one thing.. Remove Battery, press power button for around 10-12 seconds.. Insert the battery and try to flash again using flashtool..
The Following User Says Thank You to saurabh007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saurabh007 Ad-Free
24th November 2013, 07:40 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Prompt
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh007

Do one thing.. Remove Battery, press power button for around 10-12 seconds.. Insert the battery and try to flash again using flashtool..

thx u brother saurabh007, but the trick is still not succses. if i use usb jig are working sony?
once again thnx 4 u help i very apriciade
24th November 2013, 07:54 AM |#10  
siankatabg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,691
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by egisetiyo

thx u brother saurabh007, but the trick is still not succses. if i use usb jig are working sony?
once again thnx 4 u help i very apriciade

Are you sure that you got battery? Can you get same battery from some friend and try to power on your phone?
24th November 2013, 08:26 AM |#11  
Hnk1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks Meter: 1,412
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by egisetiyo

my phone is off totally cant turn on when i push the button power. this hapen after i root my phone. when i charge my sxl, the light indictor is not turn on. sory with my bad english language master and please help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by egisetiyo

anyone plese help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by egisetiyo

master n mister, i had try all but the problem i cant acses my sxl when i want to flash with flashtool in pc. my sxl is not recgnze. that any trick who can fix this problem? plis share n help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by egisetiyo

thx u brother saurabh007, but the trick is still not succses. if i use usb jig are working sony?
once again thnx 4 u help i very apriciade

We can NOT help you until you provide specific details.

Answer these questions :

1.Do you have any idea about how to flash a ROM and how much experience & understanding you have of android?

2.What were you doing when your phone suddenly died?

3.Were you trying to change values of your ROM/kernel or trying to do a mod?

4.Tell me in details how your phone is behaving apart from your term DEAD. When you try to switch on, do you see flickering/ a dull black screen or nothing happens or do you see any slight light in dark.

5.Does it boot into flashmode/fastboot if you try?

6.Have you tried to charge it for few hours and left it there?

7.Are you sure it is NOT battery problem?

8. Did you drop it in any kind of liquid or anything.

9. What do you mean by root here. Your phone died DURING root, AFTER root or what?

I only asked 9 questions but your details must be equal to 20 questions if you are willing to fix your phone as we CAN NOT SHOOT STARS on a CLEAR SUNNY SKY.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hnk1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hnk1 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes