FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Any kernels compatible with cm12.1 xperia l?

109 posts
Thanks Meter: 11
 
By bfm.95, Senior Member on 24th February 2016, 03:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, i just want to ask what kernels compatible with cm12.1 xperia l?
and another question lately i flashed XperiaPrime rom on my xperia l it was really smoth but suddenly my phone crashed, is there any reasons or wrong step that made crash happens?
 
 
24th February 2016, 06:50 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Why dont you try StryFlex 4.0 rom by @STRYDER~007. About the kernel, try zapdos kernel, it supports double tap to wake
24th February 2016, 12:00 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by newguyknowsnothing

Why dont you try StryFlex 4.0 rom by @STRYDER~007. About the kernel, try zapdos kernel, it supports double tap to wake

Thanks for replying mate and yea i did exactly what you said the rom is so smooth and really fast and the kernel is brilliant, but sometimes my phone just freeze when i use it and i had to remove the battery every time and put it back, it freezed twice so far, is that a bug or what?
24th February 2016, 01:40 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfm.95

Thanks for replying mate and yea i did exactly what you said the rom is so smooth and really fast and the kernel is brilliant, but sometimes my phone just freeze when i use it and i had to remove the battery every time and put it back, it freezed twice so far, is that a bug or what?

It might be gapps, I suggest trying open pico gapps.
24th February 2016, 03:21 PM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by newguyknowsnothing

It might be gapps, I suggest trying open pico gapps.

yea probably but really still laggy when playing games, i think RepeXpersiS Z2 or Z3 based on cm11 is the best choice with ZD kernel, smooth especially when playing games but in RepeXpersiS Z3 there's lockscreen problem that when you lock your phone and unlock it right away it needs like 7-12 sec to appear, i switched my profile to performance but that problem still there!!!?
24th February 2016, 04:12 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfm.95

yea probably but really still laggy when playing games, i think RepeXpersiS Z2 or Z3 based on cm11 is the best choice with ZD kernel, smooth especially when playing games but in RepeXpersiS Z3 there's lockscreen problem that when you lock your phone and unlock it right away it needs like 7-12 sec to appear, i switched my profile to performance but that problem still there!!!?

Yeah nothing is perfect, right? Im on stock right now, after trying many roms and I actually find it smooth and almost perfect for our device. Now Im just waiting for cm13 official and Stryflex MM. If I install a Lollipop rom, I choose only official cm12.1 or Stryflex.
24th February 2016, 05:15 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by newguyknowsnothing

Yeah nothing is perfect, right? Im on stock right now, after trying many roms and I actually find it smooth and almost perfect for our device. Now Im just waiting for cm13 official and Stryflex MM. If I install a Lollipop rom, I choose only official cm12.1 or Stryflex.

Yeah mate, i'm on RepeXpersiS Z2 with ZD kernel is really perfect you should try it mate, and yeah even official cm12.1 or Stryflex still not that good
The Following User Says Thank You to bfm.95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bfm.95 Ad-Free
24th February 2016, 11:46 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfm.95

Yeah mate, i'm on RepeXpersiS Z2 with ZD kernel is really perfect you should try it mate, and yeah even official cm12.1 or Stryflex still not that good

How did you install the rom? I read the instruction but didn't understand.
25th February 2016, 10:21 PM |#9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by newguyknowsnothing

How did you install the rom? I read the instruction but didn't understand.

First you should install cm11 (it's should be compatible with the version of RepeXpersiS Z2)
For example if you have FXP331 CM11 just flash it and start it normally then go to recovery again and flash the RepeXpersiS which is compatible with FXP331 cm11

i really wanted to install RepeXpersiS Z3 which required FXP347 CM11 but i really didn't find any link to download
26th February 2016, 04:59 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfm.95

First you should install cm11 (it's should be compatible with the version of RepeXpersiS Z2)
For example if you have FXP331 CM11 just flash it and start it normally then go to recovery again and flash the RepeXpersiS which is compatible with FXP331 cm11

i really wanted to install RepeXpersiS Z3 which required FXP347 CM11 but i really didn't find any link to download

I cant find Z2 edition. Can you give me the link. In XL development only Z3 editiin can I see. I read a few last comments, someone said z3 edition works on latest cm11. I wonder....
Edit: Oh Z2 edition is the very first version of the rom. Im gonna try z3 edition with latest cm11. If it fails, will try the z2 edition
EDIT: successfully installed z3 edition with cm 11 20150301. Try it bro!!! This rom is so smooooooooth. Remember :get cm11 from FXP page and Use gapp provided by CyanogenMod on there wiki. I used another gapp and rom freezes. So smooooooooth
26th February 2016, 09:59 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by newguyknowsnothing

I cant find Z2 edition. Can you give me the link. In XL development only Z3 editiin can I see. I read a few last comments, someone said z3 edition works on latest cm11. I wonder....
Edit: Oh Z2 edition is the very first version of the rom. Im gonna try z3 edition with latest cm11. If it fails, will try the z2 edition
EDIT: successfully installed z3 edition with cm 11 20150301. Try it bro!!! This rom is so smooooooooth. Remember :get cm11 from FXP page and Use gapp provided by CyanogenMod on there wiki. I used another gapp and rom freezes. So smooooooooth

Really? how about gaming? and did you flash ZD kernel?
and it doesn't crash at all??
i tried it once and i had problem with the lock screen!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes