FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Any kernels compatible with cm12.1 xperia l?

109 posts
Thanks Meter: 11

By bfm.95, Senior Member on 24th February 2016, 03:13 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th February 2016, 09:59 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by newguyknowsnothing

I cant find Z2 edition. Can you give me the link. In XL development only Z3 editiin can I see. I read a few last comments, someone said z3 edition works on latest cm11. I wonder....
Edit: Oh Z2 edition is the very first version of the rom. Im gonna try z3 edition with latest cm11. If it fails, will try the z2 edition
EDIT: successfully installed z3 edition with cm 11 20150301. Try it bro!!! This rom is so smooooooooth. Remember :get cm11 from FXP page and Use gapp provided by CyanogenMod on there wiki. I used another gapp and rom freezes. So smooooooooth

Really? how about gaming? and did you flash ZD kernel?
and it doesn't crash at all??
i tried it once and i had problem with the lock screen!

26th February 2016, 11:39 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfm.95

Really? how about gaming? and did you flash ZD kernel?
and it doesn't crash at all??
i tried it once and i had problem with the lock screen!

I didnt install zd. But I bet it would give a better performance. After install cm11 and gapp you boot and do the set up at the start. Go recovery again qnd flash z3 edition. The boot after it shows you the lockscreen, just swipe up to unlock and do sony set up guide. It might be a bit laggy at first boot
27th February 2016, 12:19 AM |#13  
Quote:

I didnt install zd. But I bet it would give a better performance. After install cm11 and gapp you boot and do the set up at the start. Go recovery again qnd flash z3 edition. The boot after it shows you the lockscreen, just swipe up to unlock and do sony set up guide. It might be a bit laggy at first boot

yea i did that but after time when i unlock my phone the lock screen needs some sec to appear to unlock my phone, is that happening with you?
and can you give me the gapps link to download please
27th February 2016, 03:58 AM |#14  

More
Quote:

yea i did that but after time when i unlock my phone the lock screen needs some sec to appear to unlock my phone, is that happening with you?
and can you give me the gapps link to download please

Yeah a bit laggy at first boot. Here 's the link http s://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps.
27th February 2016, 05:37 PM |#15  
Quote:

Yeah a bit laggy at first boot. Here 's the link http s://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps.

Yeah the lock screen problem started when i just started downloading apps it's really annoying, anyways thanks mate!
28th February 2016, 01:03 AM |#16  

More
Quote:

Yeah the lock screen problem started when i just started downloading apps it's really annoying, anyways thanks mate!

Im not on that rom anymore. It's good but my phone reboot automatically 4 or 5 time yesterday. So I tried cm11 and Im satisfy with it. Although this annoying bug is still here: turn screen off and turn it back on right after that, it take sometime to turn on. It is so ANNOYING
28th February 2016, 02:24 AM |#17  
Quote:

Im not on that rom anymore. It's good but my phone reboot automatically 4 or 5 time yesterday. So I tried cm11 and Im satisfy with it. Although this annoying bug is still here: turn screen off and turn it back on right after that, it take sometime to turn on. It is so ANNOYING

Same, now i'm on fxp331 cm11 and Z2 edition i think it's the best, but the only problem that i don't know how to update the xperia keyboard nothing is working
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)