Any kernels compatible with cm12.1 xperia l?

Search This thread

bfm.95

Feb 16, 2016
Hi, i just want to ask what kernels compatible with cm12.1 xperia l?
and another question lately i flashed XperiaPrime rom on my xperia l it was really smoth but suddenly my phone crashed, is there any reasons or wrong step that made crash happens?

bfm.95

Feb 16, 2016
Why dont you try StryFlex 4.0 rom by @STRYDER~007. About the kernel, try zapdos kernel, it supports double tap to wake
Thanks for replying mate and yea i did exactly what you said the rom is so smooth and really fast and the kernel is brilliant, but sometimes my phone just freeze when i use it and i had to remove the battery every time and put it back, it freezed twice so far, is that a bug or what?

newguyknowsnothing

Jun 8, 2015
Thanks for replying mate and yea i did exactly what you said the rom is so smooth and really fast and the kernel is brilliant, but sometimes my phone just freeze when i use it and i had to remove the battery every time and put it back, it freezed twice so far, is that a bug or what?

It might be gapps, I suggest trying open pico gapps.

bfm.95

Feb 16, 2016
It might be gapps, I suggest trying open pico gapps.

yea probably but really still laggy when playing games, i think RepeXpersiS Z2 or Z3 based on cm11 is the best choice with ZD kernel, smooth especially when playing games but in RepeXpersiS Z3 there's lockscreen problem that when you lock your phone and unlock it right away it needs like 7-12 sec to appear, i switched my profile to performance but that problem still there!!!?

newguyknowsnothing

Jun 8, 2015
yea probably but really still laggy when playing games, i think RepeXpersiS Z2 or Z3 based on cm11 is the best choice with ZD kernel, smooth especially when playing games but in RepeXpersiS Z3 there's lockscreen problem that when you lock your phone and unlock it right away it needs like 7-12 sec to appear, i switched my profile to performance but that problem still there!!!?

Yeah nothing is perfect, right? Im on stock right now, after trying many roms and I actually find it smooth and almost perfect for our device. Now Im just waiting for cm13 official and Stryflex MM. If I install a Lollipop rom, I choose only official cm12.1 or Stryflex.

Last edited:

bfm.95

Feb 16, 2016
Yeah nothing is perfect, right? Im on stock right now, after trying many roms and I actually find it smooth and almost perfect for our device. Now Im just waiting for cm13 official and Stryflex MM. If I install a Lollipop rom, I choose only official cm12.1 or Stryflex.

Yeah mate, i'm on RepeXpersiS Z2 with ZD kernel is really perfect you should try it mate, and yeah even official cm12.1 or Stryflex still not that good

Reactions: newguyknowsnothing

bfm.95

Feb 16, 2016
How did you install the rom? I read the instruction but didn't understand.

First you should install cm11 (it's should be compatible with the version of RepeXpersiS Z2)
For example if you have FXP331 CM11 just flash it and start it normally then go to recovery again and flash the RepeXpersiS which is compatible with FXP331 cm11

i really wanted to install RepeXpersiS Z3 which required FXP347 CM11 but i really didn't find any link to download :rolleyes:

newguyknowsnothing

Jun 8, 2015
First you should install cm11 (it's should be compatible with the version of RepeXpersiS Z2)
For example if you have FXP331 CM11 just flash it and start it normally then go to recovery again and flash the RepeXpersiS which is compatible with FXP331 cm11

i really wanted to install RepeXpersiS Z3 which required FXP347 CM11 but i really didn't find any link to download :rolleyes:

I cant find Z2 edition. Can you give me the link. In XL development only Z3 editiin can I see. I read a few last comments, someone said z3 edition works on latest cm11. I wonder....
Edit: Oh Z2 edition is the very first version of the rom. Im gonna try z3 edition with latest cm11. If it fails, will try the z2 edition
EDIT: successfully installed z3 edition with cm 11 20150301. Try it bro!!! This rom is so smooooooooth. Remember :get cm11 from FXP page and Use gapp provided by CyanogenMod on there wiki. I used another gapp and rom freezes. So smooooooooth

Last edited:

bfm.95

Feb 16, 2016
I cant find Z2 edition. Can you give me the link. In XL development only Z3 editiin can I see. I read a few last comments, someone said z3 edition works on latest cm11. I wonder....
Edit: Oh Z2 edition is the very first version of the rom. Im gonna try z3 edition with latest cm11. If it fails, will try the z2 edition
EDIT: successfully installed z3 edition with cm 11 20150301. Try it bro!!! This rom is so smooooooooth. Remember :get cm11 from FXP page and Use gapp provided by CyanogenMod on there wiki. I used another gapp and rom freezes. So smooooooooth

Really? how about gaming? and did you flash ZD kernel?
and it doesn't crash at all??
i tried it once and i had problem with the lock screen!

Last edited:

newguyknowsnothing

Jun 8, 2015
Really? how about gaming? and did you flash ZD kernel?
and it doesn't crash at all??
i tried it once and i had problem with the lock screen!

I didnt install zd. But I bet it would give a better performance. After install cm11 and gapp you boot and do the set up at the start. Go recovery again qnd flash z3 edition. The boot after it shows you the lockscreen, just swipe up to unlock and do sony set up guide. It might be a bit laggy at first boot

bfm.95

Feb 16, 2016
I didnt install zd. But I bet it would give a better performance. After install cm11 and gapp you boot and do the set up at the start. Go recovery again qnd flash z3 edition. The boot after it shows you the lockscreen, just swipe up to unlock and do sony set up guide. It might be a bit laggy at first boot

yea i did that but after time when i unlock my phone the lock screen needs some sec to appear to unlock my phone, is that happening with you?
and can you give me the gapps link to download please

newguyknowsnothing

Jun 8, 2015
Yeah the lock screen problem started when i just started downloading apps it's really annoying, anyways thanks mate!

Im not on that rom anymore. It's good but my phone reboot automatically 4 or 5 time yesterday. So I tried cm11 and Im satisfy with it. Although this annoying bug is still here: turn screen off and turn it back on right after that, it take sometime to turn on. It is so ANNOYING

bfm.95

Feb 16, 2016
Im not on that rom anymore. It's good but my phone reboot automatically 4 or 5 time yesterday. So I tried cm11 and Im satisfy with it. Although this annoying bug is still here: turn screen off and turn it back on right after that, it take sometime to turn on. It is so ANNOYING

Same, now i'm on fxp331 cm11 and Z2 edition i think it's the best, but the only problem that i don't know how to update the xperia keyboard nothing is working

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah mate, i'm on RepeXpersiS Z2 with ZD kernel is really perfect you should try it mate, and yeah even official cm12.1 or Stryflex still not that good