[Q] is the recent AOSPA Legacy 4.4-Beta1 suitable for daily use?

Search This thread

vishalaestro

Jan 8, 2014
i was frustated by the stock firmware due to it's bugs and i was looking for a stable rom .so is this rom stable and suitable for daily use?

gundelsol

Jan 1, 2012
i was frustated by the stock firmware due to it's bugs and i was looking for a stable rom .so is this rom stable and suitable for daily use?

well it has a bug

1. Dialler...when i choose history on dialler, it crash "unfortunately, Dialer has stopped"
2. Theme...Setting > Themes > Wallpaper, it crash "unfortunately, com.android.wallpapercropper has stopped
3. Headphone...i play the music on Walkman app then i used earphone and i raise the volume...it show pop up "raise volume above recomended level?..." i choose "ok"... and then it show up again "Safe headset volume...would you like to disable the recomended volume level warning?" there are 3 option "no, ask later, yes" ... i choose yes, then it reboot, i try choose no and ask later, it still same...reboot...

if you dont bother with that...you can go with that rom, fyi i used it now

vishalaestro

Jan 8, 2014
well it has a bug

1. Dialler...when i choose history on dialler, it crash "unfortunately, Dialer has stopped"
2. Theme...Setting > Themes > Wallpaper, it crash "unfortunately, com.android.wallpapercropper has stopped
3. Headphone...i play the music on Walkman app then i used earphone and i raise the volume...it show pop up "raise volume above recomended level?..." i choose "ok"... and then it show up again "Safe headset volume...would you like to disable the recomended volume level warning?" there are 3 option "no, ask later, yes" ... i choose yes, then it reboot, i try choose no and ask later, it still same...reboot...

if you dont bother with that...you can go with that rom, fyi i used it now

seems the stock firmware is more better for now .atleast i can easily make phone calls