#include /* * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear * war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these * directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and * if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will * laugh at you. */
-Based on latest sources
- Compiled off Linaro 4.9.3!
- Philz Recovery 6.48.4
-/system mounted as rw
-CPU Overclockable upto 1.7Ghz
-GPU Overclockable to 500Mhz
-Optimized RWSEM Algorithms
-LZO compression for faster boot
-Dynamic Fsync control
-Optimized AES and SHA1 routines
-Removed old SHA1 routines
-Optimized git implementation for SHA1
-Lowered vfs cache pressure size to 20
-Optimizations to default SLUB allocator
-Patch for depleting entropy requiring no need of frandom or any rngd tweaks
-Tuned CFS parameters
-Asynchronous I/O latency to a solid-state disk greatly increased
-Optimized conservative governor
-Optimizations to Android lowmemorykiller
-Faster NOATIME and NODIRATIME fs mounting flags
-CPU Voltage Control
-Lowered log buffer shift
-Optimized apply_slack() method for size and speed
-Lock initial TCP window size to 64k (Improves network ping and output)
-Dynamic management of dirty page writebacks
- Introducing Intelli_thermal - A new thermal protection mechanism ported to MSM8930 by me, originally developed by faux123 (Replaces stock msm_thermal)
- Introducing ThunderSonic Sound Engine - A sound control driver wholly developed by me
- Introducing Charger Control 2.0 - A charger current rate control driver wholly written by me
- Nullified all the RAM and battery issues by disabling some unnecessary stuff!
- Added zSwap from Linux 3.11 [More RAM love? ]
- Added frontswap
- Added vnswap - a virtual swap page file residing the RAM memory pool.
- Disabled FRAME_POINTER slowing down the kernel
- Added Intelli_active governor
- Tuned the kernel for Cortex-A15
- Disabled lots of debugging
- Added native LZ4 compression support
- Added full support for Android Kitkat in separate version
- Fixed second core frequency overiding issue
- Now powered by AROMA Installer
- Disabled proc fs config storage swelling the kernel
- Added generic input joystick support
- Loads of other code cleanups and arbitrary optimizations
- Introduced in GPU Voltage Control
- Added BFQ IOScheduler
- FIOPS IOScheduler
- Added Assload of new TCP Congestion controls
- Improved IO throughput
- Merged some writeback patches to improve vmscan module
- Added native Samsung F2FS filesystem support
- Linux MM Readahead set to 256k
- Recovery some RAM by reducing android logger memory allocation
- Patches to improve deep sleep
- Disabled useless userspace and powersave governors
- Switched to XZ kernel compression
- Removed ARM tracer debug code
Just a statement regarding kernel source: The Kernel Source is of course covered under GPL version 2. Free software does NOT mean no work or time was spent working on it. I have donated a large sum of my free time to this kernel. If you want to include my kernel in your project or use my source code, please mention it in your post, give proper credits.
Opensource does not mean 'Out-of-credit'
@DD-Ripper : For amazing logo design!
@faux123- For his various kernel patches and features.
And all others mentioned on my github in contributors tab.
ThunderZap Kernel, Kernel for the Sony Xperia L
Kernel Special Features: Stability coupled with Velocity!
Last Updated 2015-08-29