#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.*/
All of the LineageOS source code is available on their github.
- Mostly everything.
- Get ROM, GApps, Addons (optional) and put it in phone. (Temporary) Get the touchscreen fix too.
- Boot to recovery mode, use TWRP 3.0.2 only as TWRP 3.0.0 reportedly has issues with flashing it.
- Do a factory reset. If you are coming from some previous version of LineageOS itself then this step is optional.
- Flash ROM, then flash GApps, and then flash the addons if any.
- (Temporary) Flash the touchscreen fix.
- Reboot. First boot will take time.
ROM - LineageOS Downloads
Touchscreen fix - https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620759706
GApps - opengapps.org (select variant as 'ARM')
Root Access Addon - LineageOS Official Addons (our variant is arm)
Boosted Audio - Boosted Audio | Normal Audio
@ngoquang2708 @Lahkeda @Agent_fabulous
@PecanCM @AdrianDC and all others who worked in development for Sony devices.
LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Sony Xperia L
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Last Updated 2017-10-19