1. Your L1
2. Installed drivers (Sony so0112 for both ADB and fastboot)
3. Your phone has to be bootloader unlocked
Warning: your phone will be wiped including DRM and there's no backup solution for Android 7
4. Magisk downloaded and installed
5. This modified kernel (sorry, I don't know how to make TWRP so no recovery at this time)
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=673791459329056251 (patched with Magisk)
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620760970 (modified but not patched with Magisk)
Kernel is for G3313, but it should work with other variations.
6. Working ADB
1. enable your phone debug options. Go to About Devices >>> Build Number and hit 7 times until you see Developers Options. Go there to enable USB Debugging and Allow OEM Unlock.
2. plug in your phone and make sure ADB is working
3. copy the modified kernel to your phone (make sure your phone USB is in file transfer mode) internal memory Downloads folder
4. install and open Magisk and install and patch boot file and locate the downloaded file.
5. locate patched kernel from internal memory /Magiskmanager/ and copy patched_boot.img and copy to your host computer.
6. go to command prompt and copy your ADB folder address and open your file explorer and copy the patched kernel there (e.g. Downloads)
7. use this command to go to fastboot mode
adb reboot fastboot
8. if your bootloader unlocked, enter the following command
fastboot flash boot
11. your phone is rooted. Done
@osm0sis for Android Image Kitchen
@topjohnwu for Magisk
@rrvuhpg, @bigrammy, and @janjan gave me inspiration. It cannot be done without them