Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Buzzer doesn't work, even brand new one

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Waw22, Junior Member on 8th October 2015, 03:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone!

A few days ago my buzzer stopped working properly - it worked only when i squizzed upper part of my phone. I've disassembled the phone to check what's going on.
Without housing buzzer started to work and then stopped during assembling. I tried to find out what the hell, but buzzer stopped working even without the housing

Things were getting serious so i took my voltage guage...
[i can't upload photos, so let's imagine antenna board - you can see three golden badges below the buzzer. Small: left side lower[1] and left side upper[2] and big one directly below the buzzer[3]. ]
...and i found ~2V on badge(not sure if i can call it badge) number 2.
I've apllied buzzer between badges 2 and 3 and it started to play music - i thought it was over, but it didn't work properly - it wasn't loud enough and i could hear hum for 2-5 seconds after every played sound.
I've changed buzzer and antenna board for original brand new stuff and... nothing new happened.

Does anyone know where should i look for fault? Any ideas?

PS i've already tested it on a stock 4.3, on CM12 and resurrection remix.

15th August 2017, 03:28 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Replace it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waw22

Hello everyone!

A few days ago my buzzer stopped working properly - it worked only when i squizzed upper part of my phone. I've disassembled the phone to check what's going on.
Without housing buzzer started to work and then stopped during assembling. I tried to find out what the hell, but buzzer stopped working even without the housing

Things were getting serious so i took my voltage guage...
[i can't upload photos, so let's imagine antenna board - you can see three golden badges below the buzzer. Small: left side lower[1] and left side upper[2] and big one directly below the buzzer[3]. ]
...and i found ~2V on badge(not sure if i can call it badge) number 2.
I've apllied buzzer between badges 2 and 3 and it started to play music - i thought it was over, but it didn't work properly - it wasn't loud enough and i could hear hum for 2-5 seconds after every played sound.
I've changed buzzer and antenna board for original brand new stuff and... nothing new happened.

Does anyone know where should i look for fault? Any ideas?

PS i've already tested it on a stock 4.3, on CM12 and resurrection remix.

Buy new one from local market & replace the buzzer or ringer that should fix your problem, i did the same and my phone is going good.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)