More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustArchi

ArchiDroid 3.1.1

Golden

Changelog

ArchiDroid 3.1.1
- ArchiDroid Optimizations V4.1
- ArchiDroid is now built with UBERTC 4.9 androideabi (instead of SaberMod 4.9) and 5.2 ArchiToolchain eabi (instead of 5.1)
- Newest ArchiKernel snapshot
- Updated GAPPS
- Updated Xposed
- Other misc changes and bugfixes

ArchiDroid 3.1

- Initial release

Important notes

ArchiDroid 3.1 is major new release based on CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop). There are too many changes compared to previous release of AD 3.0.X, so you should treat this version as totally new ROM. Here you can find some important notes to make update easier, and to avoid some possible issues:

- The only two kernels supported by AD are stock one, and ArchiKernel. AK is suggested one by me, as it already includes all major improvements I wanted to add, such as OC or deep AD optimizations. I DO NOT RECOMMEND FLASHING ANY OTHER CUSTOM KERNELS. Only AK uses my own AnyKernel method which guarantees 100% compatibility with the ROM, if you're using any other kernel you're doing it at your own risk, and it's nearly guaranteed to cause very deep incompatibility issues, which will hurt overall system stability.
- If coming from AD 3.0.X or any other ROM, regardless what it is, you should make full wipe. ArchiDroid is smart enough to detect itself during install and offer you an update, but this option should not be used with major release such as this one. Full wipe in necessary.
- It also means that you should AVOID restoring old, incompatible data with apps such as Titanium Backup. Full wipe means full wipe, not half wipe and restoring data later. Of course, it's up to you if you want to follow my suggestions or not, but do not expect that you'll have bugfree experience otherwise.
- You should update your recovery prior to flashing, again, regardless of what recovery you have now. The best way is to do so right from ArchiDroid ZIP, as AD offers updating recovery prior to flashing the rest, from AROMA. On the preset screen you can choose "Recovery", which will flash stock kernel + recovery combo (TWRP self-compiled by me). Then reboot recovery and flash the rest. All other recoveries, including other/older TWRPs are unsupported and you're using them at your own risk.
- While not mandatory, I suggest also a wipe of whole internal SD card (/data and /data/media), as this will make sure than no junk is left. If you don't want to do so, at least make sure to remove /data/media/0/ArchiDroid folder prior to flashing, even if you have experimental AD 3.1 already. I do not track all regressions and doing so will make sure that backend works in intended way. A best way to do so is to update your recovery first, then through TWRP file manager navigate to /data/media/0 and remove whole ArchiDroid folder.
- AD already has built-in GAPPS, provided by OpenGApps project. Flashing other GAPPS is not recommended, but if you know what you're doing you can still untick all Google Apps offered in AROMA (Whole GAPPS category including core gapps + also google launcher and google keyboard) and install your own GAPPS package after AD installation. Although, as I said, I suggest to stick with AD gapps, as they're proven to be working well, and they're tested by me and other experimental users.

TL;DR
- Use only ArchiKernel or Stock kernel included in AROMA
- Make full wipe
- Update recovery prior to flashing
- Wipe internal storage, or at least remove /data/media/0/ArchiDroid
- Flash AD
- Do not restore old data through titanium backup
- Enjoy your fresh ArchiDroid experience

Download
All Files XDA

Stable: ArchiDroid 3.1.1 GitHub | XDA Direct | XDA Torrent
Oldstable: ArchiDroid 3.0.1.1 GitHub | XDA Direct | XDA Torrent
Remember that you don't need anything else to flash. Google Apps are included already.

Follow ArchiDroid On XDA!

Like ArchiDroid On Facebook!

Write A Review!

Rate This Thread!

Buy Me A Beer!

Hit Thanks!

Have Fun!

No carrier signal in the model C2004, Brazil.

11th August 2015, 04:12 AM |#512  
Flag banglore
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dioneitba

No carrier signal in the model C2004, Brazil.

Flash dual sim patch from official cm12.1 thread to get network..
The Following User Says Thank You to manoj36 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manoj36 Ad-Free
11th August 2015, 04:56 AM |#513  
Flag Brebes
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Newbe Ask
Sir i try to open linux
I have to mounted but i get this log error siru

[email protected]:/ $
c "ARCHIDROID_LINUX --shell /data/media/0/ArchiDroid/debian" <
ERROR: ArchiDroid's Linux has not been mounted yet in /data/media/0/ArchiDroid/debian!
1|[email protected]:/ $

Please help

I love Archidroid :*
11th August 2015, 05:59 AM |#514  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 38,917

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanzMooth

Sir i try to open linux
I have to mounted but i get this log error siru

[email protected]:/ $
c "ARCHIDROID_LINUX --shell /data/media/0/ArchiDroid/debian" <
ERROR: ArchiDroid's Linux has not been mounted yet in /data/media/0/ArchiDroid/debian!
1|[email protected]:/ $

Please help

I love Archidroid :*

Why you won't use ArchiDroid APK instead?

Anyway, --install, then --mount, then --shell.
11th August 2015, 09:37 AM |#515  
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 1,208

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Finally just Archidroid lollipop version is released , This ROM is great, smooth and better performance than Stock CM 12.1 . Thanks Sir @JustArchi !!!!
11th August 2015, 11:47 AM |#516  
Flag Brebes
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Yes sir i using archidroid apk
But always same error like that sir
11th August 2015, 01:12 PM |#517  
Flag Pasuruan
Thanks Meter: 1

More
are we need to flash the patch for ds in AD?
sorry for my bad english
11th August 2015, 02:16 PM |#518  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I just flashed stable 3.1.1 after factory reset, and full wipe, and recovery to install new TWRP.

The installation process was really, really fast (it even looks like nothing has been installed).

Now it is stuck in the samsung boot logo.

I still have access to the recovery tool. Any ideas how to fix it?
11th August 2015, 02:45 PM |#519  
Flag Przemysl
Thanks Meter: 226

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglaslps

I just flashed stable 3.1.1 after factory reset, and full wipe, and recovery to install new TWRP.

The installation process was really, really fast (it even looks like nothing has been installed).

Now it is stuck in the samsung boot logo.

I still have access to the recovery tool. Any ideas how to fix it?

"samsung" boot logo. Do you know this is xperia m thread?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluepinkpanther For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bluepinkpanther Ad-Free
11th August 2015, 02:47 PM |#520  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
My bad. I just thought it was a Galaxy S3 build. Sorry.
11th August 2015, 03:31 PM |#521  
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 1,208

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayanhbs

are we need to flash the patch for ds in AD?
sorry for my bad english

Yes, you still need to patch Mi2 Ril for dual sim device

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)