Main differences comparing with offiicial LineageOS:
- Integrated OMS patch with LineageSubstratum project. Before that, i used LineageOMS project, but author decide to freeze development.
- Removed 2 apps: Snap (due to video recording bug) and Camera2 (due to sdcard save problem). Replaced with OpenCamera
Warning! These builds incompatible with last official build for Xperia M lineage-14.1-20170427-nightly-nicki-signed and requires full system/data/cache wipe.
Building is performed from time to time, so check & download my build host recently! BTW, all builds checked manually by me on my phone, so be sure - no invalid roms.
Download roms: lineageos.do2.pw
Explanation of filenames:
- -los.zip - clean LineageOS build
- -loms.zip - with LineageSubstratum patches
- -nicklas.zip - with F2FS patches and Mimori kernel
- builds before 24.08.2017 are with LineageOMS patches
Flash this for dual sim models (c2004/c2005),
Flash this for standart LOS root.
If you need - Opengapps arm 7.1 (pico recommended)
Kernel: sources - original LOS nicki kernel
Vendor: blobs - from the TheMuppets repo
Build manifest (with LineageSubstratum): here
Build manifest (with LineageOMS): here
Build manifest (without LineageOMS): here
Build manifest (with F2FS patches and Mimori kernel): here
Big thanks for LineageOS, LineageOMS, LineageSubstratum, Nicklas Van Dam for updated device tree, The Muppets for blobs. And all testers for reasonable replies