FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

problems with c1904 - brick

348 posts
Thanks Meter: 24

By AgustinH, Senior Member on 20th December 2018, 02:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello! My brother years ago tried to root the phone and get bricked. I think hard bricked. Now I plugged it to the PC and get red light and is charging. But as far as I know I get bootloop when I turn it on. How can I fix this? I downloaded and installed flashtool but is for 64 bits computer, and I have 32 bits. Thanks!

20th December 2018, 03:14 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
If I press volume up with flash tool I get blue light and nothing more. Volume down a less than a second green light and nothing happen

Sent from my LeEco Le Max 2 using XDA Labs
21st December 2018, 02:15 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Good news is it's not hard bricked. Now ro restore the phone, you need to download ftf file for your device and flash it through flashtool. If flashtool is 64 bit only, then you might need 64 bit pc. And yes, sony has removed ftf file from the servers, so just search here on xda if someone has uploaded ftf for your region.
21st December 2018, 03:25 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhjadeja007

Good news is it's not hard bricked. Now ro restore the phone, you need to download ftf file for your device and flash it through flashtool. If flashtool is 64 bit only, then you might need 64 bit pc. And yes, sony has removed ftf file from the servers, so just search here on xda if someone has uploaded ftf for your region.

I do it my friend. I download tft for my version, flashmode then select TFT, go to flash and nothing happen until I get an advice to enter to flashmode (unplug the phone, press volume down, plug the phone). I do what it says, a green light turn on for half a second and nothing more happen...I don't know what to do

21st December 2018, 04:36 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgustinH

I do it my friend. I download tft for my version, flashmode then select TFT, go to flash and nothing happen until I get an advice to enter to flashmode (unplug the phone, press volume down, plug the phone). I do what it says, a green light turn on for half a second and nothing more happen...I don't know what to do

Maybe it's because drivers are not installed. Go to flashtool folder and then drivers folder and then install drivers from it.
21st December 2018, 03:14 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Maybe it's because drivers are not installed. Go to flashtool folder and then drivers folder and then install drivers from it.

I downloaded from Sony's page. But I don't know how to install it. In the version I downloaded of flash tool doesn't have the drivers for Xperia M, or if they are with other name can you tell me what it is please?

22nd December 2018, 01:47 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgustinH

I downloaded from Sony's page. But I don't know how to install it. In the version I downloaded of flash tool doesn't have the drivers for Xperia M, or if they are with other name can you tell me what it is please?

It should go by the name nicki. With that you should also install other common drivers also
22nd December 2018, 11:02 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

It should go by the name nicki. With that you should also install other common drivers also

Ok, because I search for them and I didn't find them, I downloaded from Sony's webpage

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)