FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Xperia M TWRP İnternal Storage 0 MB Problem!

31 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By didyou, Member on 4th November 2017, 05:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello to everyone. I am using Xperia M and can not mount data, system mount via TWRP Recovery. I also can not load the stock version and kernel with Flashtool. The device goes into recovery mode, is charged and is recognized as a nickname when connected to a PC. I will be glad if you help me.

4th November 2017, 08:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by didyou

Hello to everyone. I am using Xperia M and can not mount data, system mount via TWRP Recovery. I also can not load the stock version and kernel with Flashtool. The device goes into recovery mode, is charged and is recognized as a nickname when connected to a PC. I will be glad if you help me.

Your device got ebola. There is no solution. Sorry mate.
8th November 2017, 12:17 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Antalya

More
Use internal storage 0 mb problem in TWRP Recovery. No flashing kernel and roms.
5th March 2018, 05:51 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by didyou

i am having same problem . but my internal storage is mounted as android os and my actual storage is not visible please help me.
30th August 2019, 10:43 AM |#5  

More
fix for 0MB internal storage problem
Your device is still recoverable if you can boot into twrp successfully

Go to advanced --> terminal

Check your partition table with

fdisk -l /dev/block/mmcblk0

it will print out the partition table, last 3 should be system, cache and data

format system with ext4, for me that was /dev/mmcblk0p25 - YOURS MAY DIFFER

make_ext4fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p25

format data with ext4, for me that was /dev/mmcblk0p27

make_ext4fs /dev/block/mmcblk0p27

For me, this was met with errors, so format it with exfat first, mkfs.exfat /dev/mmcblk0p27, reboot into recovery, then format with make_ext4fs.

You cannot do this through advanced wipe, because twrp tries to guess your partitions AFTER mounting them, then reads /system is mounted on /dev/block/mmdblk0p25, but it's not mounted, so no repairing/formatting through that. Use the terminal instead, then reboot, twrp will find the partitions then.

afterwards reboot again into recovery. I didn't have to reformat cache, but you may have to. try mkfs.ext2 on that. You will always want to go with make_ext4fs though.

internal storage should show up again now, wiping and installing zips will work again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)