[Rom][Unofficia][Lollipop 5.1.1] Cyanidel RC-11(5.1.1)

Search This thread

pangeranpas

May 24, 2012
Jakarta
Its looks like you didn't created ext4 partition you need to create two partition fat32 and ext4 exp. If you have 16gb sdcard create one 2gb ext4 and 12gb fat32.

I already make ext4 partition, i have 4gb memory and i make 2gb for ext4 partition. And the result it says" E: load volume" in red text.... Soo the problem it need 8gb memory or more?...

Sent from my D5103 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: javad750

kulguy

May 11, 2013
How about its battery time? I stopped using CM11 based ROMs owing to their poor standby battery time.. I heard it's an issue due to lack of official kitkat kernel source. If so, I expect CM12 based ROMs are not so different, am I correct?

javad750

Apr 25, 2012
i am a 16 gb memory card class 4!
and will to partition 2gb ext4 and 12gb fat32!
but I do not know where to start!!! (System formation tool) or (Supersu instal in recovery!)
and Which method partition sd card?
please guide me
thanks a lot

ƒεηιx

Dec 17, 2012
Xda Devlopers
but I do not know where to start!!! (System formation tool) or (Supersu instal in recovery!)
please guide me
thanks a lot

Use mini partition tool for partition your sdcard create 2gb ext4 and test fat32.then place rom zip and system formating tool zip supersu.zip and gapps on your sdcard.on pc extract boot.img from romzip and flash it through flashtool then reboot the device to recovery mode and then 1st flash system formating zip then wipe cache and data and flash rom zip after success reboot the device and wait untill device boot after boot wait for 2-5min and then reboot to recovery and flash gapps and supersu zip and reboot the device thats it.

javad750

Apr 25, 2012
please guide me
thanks a lot

Use mini partition tool for partition your sdcard create 2gb ext4 and test fat32.then place rom zip and system formating tool zip supersu.zip and gapps on your sdcard.on pc extract boot.img from romzip and flash it through flashtool then reboot the device to recovery mode and then 1st flash system formating zip then wipe cache and data and flash rom zip after success reboot the device and wait untill device boot after boot wait for 2-5min and then reboot to recovery and flash gapps and supersu zip and reboot the device thats it.

hello
Thanks to ƒεηιx
im installing this rom and best rom but Since the my sd card is class 4, speed and stability of rom is very low:eek: and Every time the reboot the phone, does not come up!!!:(
I'm purchase intention sdcard 32 gig class 10 or Faster!
Is the replacement memory cards to increase speed and stability of this rom or Other ROM 5.1???
I'm sorry for bad language
thanks

ƒεηιx

Dec 17, 2012
Xda Devlopers
hello
Thanks to ƒεηιx
im installing this rom and best rom but Since the my sd card is class 4, speed and stability of rom is very low:eek: and Every time the reboot the phone, does not come up!!!:(
Is the replacement memory cards to increase speed and stability of this rom or Other ROM 5.1???
thanks

Yes class 10 read & write speed will matter so check which sdcard have higher read & write speed.

Reactions: javad750

lingowistico

Jan 4, 2013
Stockholm
goo.gl
Followed these instructions and failed.
CWM says:
could not detect filesystem for /dev/block/mmcblk0p1, assuming f2fs
mount: failed to mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 at/data: No such file or directory

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
2) Flash system formatting tool zip
3) Wipe Cache
4) Flash the ROM.
5) Reboot wait for system settle down everything!!!!
6) reboot again and flash the Gapps
7)flash Supersu zip
7) Enjoy the Rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vngvsy.jpg

WELCOME TO CYANIDE L

ROM INFORMATION

Cyanide L is the brainchild of XDA member @rogersb11. Based on CyanogenMod, and packed full of features from the wonderful custom ROM teams we have all come to know and love. This ROM is just getting started and I will update frequently as things progress along into the beast we know this will be.

KERNEL INFORMATION
    Same as Legacy Kernel
    FEATURES LIST

Code:
    App Circle Bar
    *Gesture Anywhere
    *Gesture Lockscreen
    *Heads Up Notifications
    *Cyanide L Material Dark UI (Work in Progress)
    *CustomToast, System, and ListView Animations
    *Custom Power Menu Options
    *Custom Quick Settings Tiles 
    *Colorized Statusbar Icon Options
    *Colorized Notification Headers and Icons Options
    *Screen Recorder
    *Custom Navbar with custom actions and shorcuts
    *Theme Engine
    *PIE Controls (WIP)
    *MIUI Style Custom Carrier Label in Statusbar
    *Long Click Support in Statusbar Header
    *Cyanide Dungeon
    *Much Much MUCH More...

GOOGLE PLUS COMMUNITY - This is where you will find the latest changelogs and other info and discussion about Cyanide L ROM. Device specific changes I will always list right here in the thread. But general changelogs will always be posted in our G+ community.

DISCLAIMER
    You are choosing to install this ROM on your own merit. It is up to you to know the ins and outs, and know how to properly handle issues that may crop up. Neither Cyanide, your neighbor, or the Starbucks barista can be held liable for the following including, but not limited to: Exploding batteries, spontaneous combustion, soft brick, hard brick, one brick, two brick, red brick, blue brick.

KNOWN BUGS

Same as CM

Thank you and enjoy!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Cyanide L, ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Contributors
    @rogersb11

Device maintainer
    @ƒεηιx

Source Code: https://github.com/CyanideL

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2014-12-21

Created 2015-05-11
    Last Updated 2015-05-11
    please guide me
    thanks a lot

Screen shots From haida sense 7 theme :p

DOWNLOADS
    CYANIDE L ROM - Get the latest build here. (Current build RC-11) ...
    Gapps - Use this gapps By @Mardon Hdpi gapps
    Extra: CyanideBlue Theme for Theme Engine - Grab this awesomeness here
    Supersu

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) Flash system formatting tool zip
    3) Wipe Cache
    4) Flash the ROM.
    5) Reboot wait for system settle down everything!!!!
    6) reboot again and flash the Gapps
    7)flash Supersu zip
    7) Enjoy the Rom

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, (system maybe)
    2) Flash ROM & Gapps
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!​
    hello
    Thanks to ƒεηιx
    thanks

Yes class 10 read & write speed will matter so check which sdcard have higher read & write speed.