To make reboot option work, Go to Developer Options --> Enable Advanced Reboot option
Pressing System updates & Additional system updates in About phone causes fc which will be fixed in next update..OpenDelta is being implemented in this ROM so the fc
* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
* FlexControl - All the tweaks and features in one place!
* Animation Control - Toast animations, Listview animations and system transitions.
* HeadsUp Customizations just like Cm11!
* Slim DSLV
* Navigation Bar Tweaks - On/Off Toggle, Dimensions
* Navigation Bar Tint
* Slim Advanced IME Features
* Statusbar Network Speed Meter
* Screen Sound Enable/Disable Toggle
* Camera Switch Sound Enable/Disable Toggle
* OmniSwitch - Use omniswitch alongside stock android recent apps or use it as primary.
* Recents FAB Button - Positions (Top left, Top right, Top center, Bottom left, Bottom right, Bottom center)
* LCD Density Adjuster
* Volume Steps
* Hide superuser icon in statusbar
* Double tap to sleep on navigation bar and status bar
* Instant reboot from power menu
* App Circle Sidebar
* Captive Portal - If disabled, a connection to google servers is not required in order to detect data connection.
* CyanogenMod Theme Engine
* Statusbar Clock Customization
* Volume Steps
* Inbuilt File Manager from OmniROM
* Quick pulldown
* Moar Material!
* Battery icon customization
* Statusbar Carier.
* Statusbar clock color.
* Statusbar clock font style.
* SlimPIE: Configurable sensitivity.
* SlimPIE: give user ability to reduce trigger heights if IME keyboard shows up.
* Ambient Display.
* Statusbar: toggle for network activity arrows.
* Merged Battery Bar.
* Inbuilt Lantern Music Player.
* Sync, Screenshot, HeadsUp, NavigBar On/Off tiles on top of CM
* Gesture Anywhere
Our /system partition is originally 400MB but this space is not enough for a fluid experience and a full installation with proper google apps.
The internal storage has been repartitioned to give the whole space to /system & /cache. You will need a secondary partition on your SD card to be used as the /data partition.
VIDEO GUIDE: How to create ext4 secondary partition
- Download Gapps
- Take a nandroid backup
- Flash boot.img in fastboot & reboot into recovery
- (optional): If the device is not booting, reboot to bootloader again and run:
fastboot erase system
- Enter Recovery
- Format /system using System-Formating-Tool_signed.zip here (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934549844) , then /data and then /cache (Important step!)
- Flash data f2fs format from here (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934549845)
- Flash ROM using recovery
- Flash Gapps
FOR CHANGELOG: Go to Settings-->About Phone-->Changelog
Nico60, Temasek, Cristiano matos, snak3eat3r, etc.
KERNEL SOURCE: https://github.com/LegacyXperia/andr...l_semc_msm7x30
FlexOS - Lollipop 5.1.1, ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader , Custom Recovery
Based On: CyanogenMod
Stable Release Date: 2015-05-25
Last Updated 2017-02-27