FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] Root MANY ANDROID! [Upd: 20.07.2014] - Updated: New Z2 Root by CubeandCube

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 17th October 2014, 02:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for Root MANY ANDROID! [Upd: 20.07.2014] - Updated: New Z2 Root by CubeandCube

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

17th October 2014, 02:06 PM |#2  

More
Please help me how to do root karbonn a1+ properly
hello, sir as you told how to root karbonn a1+ i have rooted my phone and i have checked into root checker it said "successfully rooted" .But the thing is after i installed superuser it doesn't showing rooted and i also installed "busybox" app in tht when i opened it and tht said "there was a problem opening with root access" and it also said "a device is unproperly rooted. Please tell me how can i root properly.......
21st October 2014, 09:39 PM |#3  

More
hydro icon tools
I am having trouble finding the proper bin4ry tools and pwn script for rooting the Kyocera hydro icon. Could someone punt me in the right direction our send them to me? Email is gt.ninos@gmail.com thanks a lot.
23rd October 2014, 08:10 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi, when trying to root my Sony Xperia U it doesn't work, I tried both options 3 and 4 but no luck, when it asks to unlock the phone and click on restore or something, I unlock my phone but there's nothing there.

Any suggestions? Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Whinpful For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Whinpful Ad-Free
29th October 2014, 12:27 AM |#5  

More
LG AS730
I have researched as much as i could on here for this model and basically find nothing useful. There is a post that shows a method to root but i could not get that process to work.just wanted to give my input. I used root genius and it rooted mutt phone just fine. Now if i could get lg to tell new how to unlock the boatloader i would be in business. I saw the email that one developer got from lg about oem unlock. This does not work on this model. It just reboots normally. Any help on how to unlock my boatloader would be appreciated.
29th October 2014, 01:01 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Rooting Xperia Z
Sorry to ask this, but does your root work with an Xperia Z c6606 10.4.C.0.814 running android 4.3. The phone is from T-Mobile if that makes a difference. It is not unlocked. I'm brand new to rooting, but my warranty of one year just ended, so I wanted to try rooting. Also, does the root delete any data, like pictures? Sorry to bother you with this question I'm very unexperienced.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-28-18-59-34.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	2989269  
30th October 2014, 10:24 AM |#7  

More
Thumbs up Just rooted an Xperia ZL C6506 to Android 4.3 using Bin4ry's v.36 root kit!
I have my 2nd unlocked Xperia ZL C6506 phone (after the 1st one fried)! I upgraded the OS via OTA to Android 4.4.2 and then 4.4.4. The phone kept connecting to Baidu servers on a constant basis but only when on LTE in California. I would then delete the Baidu folder created (sometimes every 3 minutes!) The phone kept connecting to Baidu servers and the Baidu subdirectory kept getting created on the internal SD, the phone kept rebooting every 3-5 minutes and it kept overheating.

I finally got fed up and rooted my phone yesterday, using Bin4ry's v.36 rooting toolkit. I'm on Android 4.3 now. I originally tried the firmware 10.4.B.0.569 which performed better in terms of battery life and phone temperature, as well as the Enterprise Service not starting (in Security | Device administrators). I got greedy and flashed the 10.4.1.B.0.101 firmware (still Android 4.3) since it's newer. I noticed the Enterprise Service getting selected after rebooting, although I turn it off (uncheck it.)

Regardless, this rooting method saved me lots of grief and worked great. By the way, I tried all the options of the application, and the one that worked was option "0) New Z2 Root Method by cubeandcube (thanks man!)" [I think the developer's ID is actually "cubeundcube"]

Thanks Bin4ry for an awesome application!
31st October 2014, 09:39 PM |#8  

More
Which Option for my Sony Xperia S Build 6.2.B.1.96
1st November 2014, 04:53 PM |#9  

More
Which Option for Sony Xperia S
Hey Guys! I try to root my device : Sony Xperia S Build 6.2.B.1.96 with using Bin4ry Mod.
Which Option I have to choose for my device?

Thx
1st November 2014, 07:07 PM |#10  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowJoka

Hey Guys! I try to root my device : Sony Xperia S Build 6.2.B.1.96 with using Bin4ry Mod.
Which Option I have to choose for my device?

Thx

if you have unlockedbootloader then follow this link install towelroot and root in one click
https://towelroot.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to impradeepy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift impradeepy Ad-Free
1st November 2014, 08:23 PM |#11  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by impradeepy

if you have unlockedbootloader then follow this link install towelroot and root in one click

sry I dont have this i dont know

Which Option take my sony xperia s do you know this?
1 2 3 4 or 5 i dont know
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)