[ROM] Cyanogen(Mod) 12.1 | Release 1 | 18/01/2016

Search This thread

Achotjan

Apr 7, 2010
Marseille
www.xperiaoverlay.com
Cyanogen(mod) 12.1 by XperiaOverlay™(opensource)

XperiaOverlay™ Project Decided to Release Unofficial Cyanogen(mod) 12.1 ROM for Xperia ION

The ROM is stable for daily use

cid.png

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it.  Remember that you are choosing to make these modifications,
* we are not responsible for what you are doing with your device, and we don't take any
* responsibility of bricked devices or any sort of damage that may be caused by you.
*/

SOURCE Code contribution on Github :
- Device trees
- Kernel
- Proprietary Blobs

Install Instructions :
1. Flash the boot.img inside the package
2. Power on the Phone and press multiple time on the power button
3. install the package from the TWRP Recovery
4. Reboot and Enjoy

DOWNLOAD :
- cm-12.1-20160217-UNOFFICIAL-XperiaOverlay-aoba.zip

OPENGapps : http://opengapps.org/?api=5.1&variant=nano

CGapps : https://github.com/cgapps/vendor_google/blob/builds/README.md

CREDITS:
SONY
Cyanogen(mod)
Xperia Overlay

Last edited:

Achotjan

Apr 7, 2010
Marseille
www.xperiaoverlay.com
please add a mirror link example mediafire .....

get mirror link please.

Unable to Download by the link provided.

Hi the file can be downloaded without a problem with a pc, we can not upload on other servers cause of the limitation of files to upload
and for direct link with no wait it is available in our official forum : forum.xperiaoverlay.com

i will add it right now

cheers

Achotjan

Reactions: arazsalmas1

rahul309409

Sep 18, 2015
kolkata
Ya I have downloaded it and by using PC it is easy to download,today whole day I use it UI is damn sexy but reboot nearly 10 times a day plz fix it first for Bluetooth we can use shaeit but reboot problem it annoying it was not in 5.0.2 and if possible plz give Dolby sound effect audio fx is low plz EU r genius man EU can do anything hands off to you

Reactions: Achotjan

Achotjan

Apr 7, 2010
Marseille
www.xperiaoverlay.com
Ya I have downloaded it and by using PC it is easy to download,today whole day I use it UI is damn sexy but reboot nearly 10 times a day plz fix it first for Bluetooth we can use shaeit but reboot problem it annoying it was not in 5.0.2 and if possible plz give Dolby sound effect audio fx is low plz EU r genius man EU can do anything hands off to you

Thanks for flatering words, its a pleasure to make rom and release for pepole and make them happy ;)
the bugs will be fixed next week so you can use it for dayly until we release cm13 or our Z5 Overlay firmware when available :)

rahul309409

Sep 18, 2015
kolkata
i guess yes,they ask for reboot when i reboot it doesnt on then when i press lock button and volume down key green led blink i think my cellphone brick,now i am trying to flash stock rom through flashtool i downloaded tft file from stock rom but the problm is that when i am trying to flash it shows driver is missing but i hab install driver from flashtool<driver<xperia ion,so plz hlp

MegaRacingHD

Oct 23, 2012
Thanks for flatering words, its a pleasure to make rom and release for pepole and make them happy ;)
the bugs will be fixed next week so you can use it for dayly until we release cm13 or our Z5 Overlay firmware when available :)
Could you also change the CWM recovery with TWRP from CM12 ? TWRP was much better for me.

Thanks for your work ! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cyanogen(mod) 12.1 by XperiaOverlay™(opensource)

XperiaOverlay™ Project Decided to Release Unofficial Cyanogen(mod) 12.1 ROM for Xperia ION

The ROM is stable for daily use

cid.png

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it.  Remember that you are choosing to make these modifications,
    * we are not responsible for what you are doing with your device, and we don't take any
    * responsibility of bricked devices or any sort of damage that may be caused by you.
    */

SOURCE Code contribution on Github :
    - Device trees
    - Kernel
    - Proprietary Blobs

Install Instructions :
    1. Flash the boot.img inside the package
    2. Power on the Phone and press multiple time on the power button
    3. install the package from the TWRP Recovery
    4. Reboot and Enjoy

DOWNLOAD :
    - cm-12.1-20160217-UNOFFICIAL-XperiaOverlay-aoba.zip

OPENGapps : http://opengapps.org/?api=5.1&variant=nano

CGapps : https://github.com/cgapps/vendor_google/blob/builds/README.md

CREDITS:
    SONY
    Cyanogen(mod)
    Xperia Overlay
    Such a beautiful ROM we appreciate your work dev,only bug is random reboot and Bluetooth hope in cm 13 this bug will not exist again thnx for 12.1

Hi, thanks to you for using it ;) for random reboot and bluetooth no need to wait cm13 I will fix it next week for cm12.1 ;)

Cheers

Achotjan
    reserved for changelog