I am noob :'(

Tech N You

Jul 10, 2014
Unknown Land
Hi. Everyone
I have unlock my xsp boot loader without backup and I have relock it
The Bravia Engine 2 didn't work.... How to fix it ? :'(
I am noob :'(

You are always told to backup data via CWM and Titanium backup!
It won't work now until you reflash your stock ftf
Re-Flashing your stock ftf will delete all DATA IN YOUR INTERNAL MEMORY AND ALL APPS STORED DATA!

Reactions: selmane24

xAD3r1ty

Jun 24, 2013
You are always told to backup data via CWM and Titanium backup!
It won't work now until you reflash your stock ftf
Re-Flashing your stock ftf will delete all DATA IN YOUR INTERNAL MEMORY AND ALL APPS STORED DATA!

Actually, you are wrong, if he unlocked his phone withouth a backup of his TA he loses bravia engine permanently even after relocking bootloader..
If that happened, there's nothing you can do, and don't try anyone's TA backup as that will brick your device.

Tech N You

Jul 10, 2014
Unknown Land
If I Flash my Xperia be 2 will work ?
How to do it... With flashtool ?

Download your device ftf from XDA forum and flash it via flashtool.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Actually, you are wrong, if he unlocked his phone withouth a backup of his TA he loses bravia engine permanently even after relocking bootloader..
If that happened, there's nothing you can do, and don't try anyone's TA backup as that will brick your device.

I am 100% right. Same case happend with me and I restored all my DRM Keys using the stock ftf on my C5302 JB 4.3 firmware 12.1.A.205

Reactions: selmane24

selmane24

Mar 25, 2014
Download your device ftf from XDA forum and flash it via flashtool.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I am 100% right. Same case happend with me and I restored all my DRM Keys using the stock ftf on my C5302 JB 4.3 firmware 12.1.A.205

I will try.... I hope that will solve my issue

xAD3r1ty

Jun 24, 2013
It's been said several times that after unlocking bootloader you lose your drm keys permanently, not sure what you are talking about mate.. but well, try then and report back, Hope it goes well

Tech N You

Jul 10, 2014
Unknown Land
Hahahahha okay thanks you very much

You're welcome :)
Also note that you will loose root access and custom recovery after flashing the stock ftf.
If you are flashing JB4.3 12.1.A.205 firmware use this thread to gain back root access easily in one click. Root Xperia SP in one click!

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

It's been said several times that after unlocking bootloader you lose your drm keys permanently, not sure what you are talking about mate.. but well, try then and report back, Hope it goes well

It will go normal

SpaceCaker

Mar 26, 2011
netherlands
www.youtube.com
so if i read correct

backup ta partition -> unlock bootloader -> flash kernel and rom -> didnt like it wanna go to stock -> restore stock with flashtool -> relock bootloader -> root device -> restore ta partition ?

this is the way of correct ta restore and drm right ?

Sent from my Xperia SP using XDA Free mobile app

selmane24

Mar 25, 2014
so if i read correct

backup ta partition -> unlock bootloader -> flash kernel and rom -> didnt like it wanna go to stock -> restore stock with flashtool -> relock bootloader -> root device -> restore ta partition ?

PA partition Lost :silly:

Bruno_Puzoni

Jan 4, 2014
Ribeirão Pires, Brazil
so if i read correct

I don't remember if you need root to restore the partition (probably yes :silly)
Yes, this is how you restore.

Tech N You

Jul 10, 2014
Unknown Land
Yeah, I don't know what are you talking about @Tech N You , but when you unlock your bootloader without backing up the TA Partition you lose your DRM Keys + BE2 forever. At least I always read that...

When I rooted my Xperia (12.1.A.205) using one click root I actually didn't succeed but it did something tto my phone and all my Xperia features like BE2, Clear audio + clear phase etc were lost. I unlocked the Bootloader and used towelroot then I ended in a boot loop so then flashed stock rom back. I had no backups neither TA nor Nandroid but I didn't relock the Bootloader and I had all my features back. What is that now.?

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts