#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1 (Lollipop),
which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo.
And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
CyanogenMod 13.0 Now Official :
XDA : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...t/rom-t3347677
Nightly : http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=huashan
CyanogenMod 12.1 (Unlocked Bootloader) :
Final Build : https://mega.nz/#F!uk0iWSKS!KQ1HKLXJC6oPpoO61zK7Sg
Google Applications (optional) :
OpenGapps : http://opengapps.org/ (Use packages for ARM, Android 5.1, Micro or Pico)
Recommended Recovery (optional) :
TWRP 3.0 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...overy-t3309938
About GApps : Flash the GApps before the first boot. If not, a clean flash is recommended.
Flashing and updating
CyanogenMod clean install :Additional Links
- (Optional) Flash the boot.img kernel from the ROM zip with Fastboot or Flashtool
- (Optional) Wipe the data & cache (Backup to make sure not to loose data)
- Flash the CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM zip from the Recovery
- (Optional) Flash the GApps
CyanogenMod update / upgrade :
- (Information) Don't wipe anything unless you want to
- (BETA UNOFFICIAL) Nothing to wipe when switching
- Flash the latest CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM zip from the Recovery
- (Optional) Flash the GApps on first update. Not required later, but do update sometimes
Development : https://github.com/AdrianDC/android_device_sony_huashan
Issues and reports
- Report issues only if you use the ROM kernel
- If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
- Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
- Share a log of the error with CatLog for example
Q&A - FAQ
About CM-12.1 : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CyanogenMod
Main Q&A Thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-sp/help/qa-cyanogenmod-12-1-t3070956
Q : Is root access included into CM ?
A : Go into Settings, About Phone. Tap "Build number" 7 times.
> Go back, open Developer options. Change "Root access" option.
Q : Is the ROM suited for daily usage ?
A : Definitely yes.
The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
CyanogenMod available for Huashan also thanks to :
- The CyanogenMod TeamXDA:DevDB Information
- Mrcl1450 (Marcelo)
- uberlaggydarwin (Brinly)
- Everyone involved in working and testing.
Cyanogenmod 12.1, ROM for the Sony Xperia SP
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...e_sony_huashan
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Current Stable Version: SNAPSHOT
Current Beta Version: UNOFFICIAL
Last Updated 2017-03-20