Help, Recovery Xperia TX (LT29i)

Search This thread

joaopjrn

Feb 22, 2018
Can someone please help me ? i cant believe im saying this, but im completely clueless on how to, you know, do anything, my objetive is to install a 7.1 rom on my Xperia TX, ive never done anything like that before, and honestly, im trying, but i have no idea how to do it, the only thing i can confirm for sure, is that my phone is rooted, i tried TWRP, i imagine that by flashing the image, i should have boot recovery ??? but i dont, i flashed it, but got nothing, i just, really need help, i honestly dont understand the process.

Thank you!

joaopjrn

Feb 22, 2018
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its bricked, i dont know why, but i partitioned internal storage,i think, the one that is considered an internal sd card (yes i do, i was triyng to apply the unify data .zip, and everytime i got an error, and i saw something about needing to be in ext4, so when i found the option, i did it) as ext4 using TWRP, rebooted it and it never gave me any signal of life after that, doesnt charge, battery does not get hot at all, the only sign is when i connect it to charger or computer with no battery, the led blinks red and that is it.