Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2015, 09:12 AM |#31  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 538

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAnurag

Could you please post about phone and other screenshots?

I saw the update in the morning and i have less than 50% battery so I left for school. I'll do that when I got home.

21st May 2015, 09:25 AM |#32  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 479

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by monivan

I saw the update in the morning and i have less than 50% battery so I left for school. I'll do that when I got home.

yeah sure do post screenshots like, update notification (if you have), about phone, etc etc...
21st May 2015, 10:32 AM |#33  
Battery Low
I flashed the TW region but I still haven't gotten the OTA Notification... am I doing something wrong?

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

There is no Custom TW For sgp312. I'm flashing the custom tw for sgp311 even though I have the sgp312... hopefully i will have no issues as the only difference is storage space (hope it doesn't ruin partitions).
21st May 2015, 10:55 AM |#34  
Flag Berlin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moustafasadek11

I flashed the TW region but I still haven't gotten the OTA Notification... am I doing something wrong?

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

There is no Custom TW For sgp312. I'm flashing the custom tw for sgp311 even though I have the sgp312... hopefully i will have no issues as the only difference is storage space (hope it doesn't ruin partitions).

I have SGP321 over there!! I guess u'll get it later!
21st May 2015, 10:56 AM |#35  
Quote:

Dude, I flashed the TW Custom region and I still can't see the OTA update... can you capture it and allow us to flash it. And please show proof cause I have flashed other regions before to get updates earlier on my samsung but it's weird you have it but i am yet to get the update.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote:

I have SGP321 over there!! I guess u'll get it later!

Oh... ok lol, now I see... can I flash the SGP321 on mine hehe?
21st May 2015, 11:45 AM |#36  
Flag Berlin

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Dude, I flashed the TW Custom region and I still can't see the OTA update... can you capture it and allow us to flash it. And please show proof cause I have flashed other regions before to get updates earlier on my samsung but it's weird you have it but i am yet to get the update.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Oh... ok lol, now I see... can I flash the SGP321 on mine hehe?

I tried to flash custom rom for SGP312 on my 321. And it's dead, so u better backup if u wanna try that. I'll be back home in 2:30h. I'll give some screenshot!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to monivan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift monivan Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 12:44 PM |#37  
Flag Szczecin
Thanks Meter: 133

More
yep, lollipop is online :P

The Following User Says Thank You to ryany67 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ryany67 Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 12:53 PM |#38  
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryany67

For which model? Please tell me!!
21st May 2015, 01:06 PM |#39  
Flag Szczecin

More
sgp321

The Following User Says Thank You to ryany67 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ryany67 Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 01:26 PM |#40  
Battery Full
Quote:

sgp321

LUCKY!!! ... still waiting for sgp312...

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote:

sgp321

How is the performance? Is it just the same as kitkat or as fast or even faster than cm12? Can you please do an Antutu Benchmark? Thanks :P
21st May 2015, 01:43 PM |#41  
Flag Szczecin

More
its just great XD faster than stock kitkat (i didnt use cm12)

Quote:

LUCKY!!! ... still waiting for sgp312...

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

How is the performance? Is it just the same as kitkat or as fast or even faster than cm12? Can you please do an Antutu Benchmark? Thanks :P

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)