FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

Tablet z screen color calibration 5.1.1

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By grossindel@gmail.com, Junior Member on 31st October 2016, 06:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys, please does anyone here know how to calibrate screen color on Xperia tablet z Android 5.1.1, checked the store all I see there are filter apps that just place overlays and not truly calibration. Am rooted and bootloader unlocked but I love the stock firmware, I also tried the screen white balance port from z1 it won't work and force closes. Please anyone knows how to fix this? My screen colour is too yellow.

25th March 2017, 04:08 AM |#2  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grossindel@gmail.com

Hi guys, please does anyone here know how to calibrate screen color on Xperia tablet z Android 5.1.1, checked the store all I see there are filter apps that just place overlays and not truly calibration. Am rooted and bootloader unlocked but I love the stock firmware, I also tried the screen white balance port from z1 it won't work and force closes. Please anyone knows how to fix this? My screen colour is too yellow.

Mine is like that too, but I noticed it's only white itself that's yellow it's like it has too much contrast. My laptop is like that and turning the contrast down until it turns white fixes it. Unfortunately you can't do this on the Tablet Z unless a different kernel can change the display settings in kernel audiutor. What you would have to do is turn down all the colours slightly from 255 to like 230-220 and that would sort it out (maybe put the blue higher if it looks yellow still). Using the white balance off the Xperia Z phone works but getting the white to turn white makes grey turn bluish. That's because unlike the z1 and up you can't adjust all 3 colours which would fix it if you could.

I'll find out more when I get my replacement motherboard and hopefully it has an unlockable bootloader, I can't do much testing on this motherboard it doesn't have an unlockable bootloader and it is Fubarred it just keeps glitching, freezing and restarting xD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)