This is a builds for Xperia Tablet Z LTE/Wi-Fi.
AOSP-CAF Rom is based on AOSP. It offers powerful performance with good battery backup and OMS7 support.
Code Aurora Forum (CAF) is a consortium of companies with projects serving the mobile wireless industry. Software projects it concerns itself with are e.g. Android for MSM, Femto Linux Project, LLVM, MSM WLAN and Linux-MSM. Code Aurora is basically AOSP plus all Qualcomm specific enhancements and optimization.
- Download the latest build
- Place ROM in your SD card or Internal Storage
- Reboot into recovery mode
- Full wipe and factory reset (recommended)
- Flash ROM
TWRP 3.1Gapps (optional)
OpenGapps (ARM/Android-7.1): http://opengapps.orgSources
Information: Flash the GApps after the first boot and setup.
AOSP-CAF on GithubFeatures:
- Enabled Calls/SMS for Pollux only
- Increased sound volume
- Xperia framework permissions for install Sony's apps
- TWRP Integrated
AOSP CAF, ROM for the Sony Xperia Tablet Z
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP
Beta Release Date: 2017-08-26
Last Updated 2017-09-28