LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.x (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
The source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- Download the latest build
- Place ROM in your SD card or Internal Storage
- Reboot into recovery mode
- Full wipe and factory reset (recommended)
- Flash ROM
- (Information) Read the Root section of the Q&A thread
- (Download) Download the addonsu for arm : LineageOS Downloads / Extras
- (Optional) Flash the zip on a working Lineage installation (once)
- (Information) Upon ROM updates, the addonsu is preserved
OpenGapps (ARM/Android-9.x): http://opengapps.orgSources
LineageOS on GithubXDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 16.0 for the Sony Xperia Tablet Z, ROM for the Sony Xperia Tablet Z
CaHbKaUp, CyberWalkMaN, AdrianDC, Chippa_a
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
Beta Release Date: 2020-06-09
Last Updated 2020-06-10