I just packed up .67 Generic NL to an FTF, and Korumera was kind enough to host it:
Xperia_S_6.0.A.3.67_1257-1993 (Generic NL).ftf @
It's the cleanest of all currently available customizations.
Many bloatware apps can be removed straight away (without root), and it does not contain PlayStation store, Music Unlimited or Video Unlimited.
The update to .73 is now available for this customization, you can upgrade using PC Companion or Update Service.
- Citizen Alert (cell broadcast inbox, doesn't do anything, tiny app)
- Music and Videos (the ones pulled from Facebook)
- Recommended (the thing that pulls from Facebook)
- Power Saver
- Data Monitor
- Xperia Hotshots
- Xperia Football
- and more ...
Feel free to try it out and let me know what you think!
NO ROOT REQUIRED, NO BOOTLOADER UNLOCK REQUIRED, WILL NOT VOID WARRANTY
You can flash this without losing any data!
If you uncheck the "wipe userdata" box in Flashtool before flashing, you will not lose any data. You can convert from any customization to this one without any problems!
To flash this, follow the following steps:
For starters, make sure you have Flashtool installed. If you have issues with Flashtool, make sure you also have PC Companion or Sony Update Service installed.
- Download the .ftf file to your computer and place it in the Flashtool\Firmwares folder.
- Open Flashtool and click the lightning bolt in the menu bar.
- Select Flashmode and click OK
- Select the right firmware in the left column (Xperia_S, 6.0.A.3.67, 1257-1993).
- Check or uncheck "Wipe User Data". If selected, all user data will be deleted. If you want to update or change customization without losing data, uncheck it.
- Click OK and wait for the instruction to unplug the device, ...
- Turn your phone OFF, and plug it in while keeping the volume down button pressed.
- Follow the steps in the main window of Flashtool, wait until the flashing is done.
Enjoy your Xperia S!